ArkMC Media Center DLNA/UPnP application

AngieD600

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Hello...I'm using ArkMC Pro version on iPod 5, trying to play movies on Samsung LED40 (UN40F6300). I can play my photos, music and videos taken with iPod. However, I cannot play my .mp4 files that I've downloaded through iTunes...they were not purchased with iTunes.

When I attempt to play the .mp4 files, I get the error message, "Please check network connection". I've checked everything and the network connection is fine...it's just when I try to play .mp4, downloaded through iTunes. This happens when I control this through app, and through the tv...I can pick "Arkuda DMS" as a source.
I really appreciate any help with...I just want to play a movie from my iPod to my tv...didn't realize it is so difficult. Thank you :)

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi AngieD600 !
Try to restart all the devices and a Wi-Fi router, sometimes a problem is in it. Also, you can try to re-install an app.
Concerning an issue, there are problems with some Samsung TV models. We are working on it and it will be fixed in next versions. If it's not a problem can you send us or download somewhere in online storage any file you are trying to play. We will test it.
Thank you for your remark.

fa355115

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
When is the next version going to be out ?
I have ore and more issues trying to play on my Samsung TV videos coming from YouTube .... it looks to be due to a YouTube update ?

Also is there a possibility to display pictures neing displayed on an Ipphone (coming from a Synology NAS) on a Samsung TV (IPhone getting pictures from NAS and displaying them via ArkMC on the Samsung TV) ?

thanks !!

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi!
We are working on fixing a YouTube issue. Very soon a new version will be released.
Concerning a Picture view possibility, we are planning to add this function.
Sorry for inconvenience!

thmagic

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
I have just bought this app. it costs 4,99$. I try using app everything is fine but there one thing I do not know. I could not search video on youtube and even could not access any channel as well as video. just a blank there was nothing happening. please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi thmagic !
We are working to fix this issue, in a month it will work with a new Update. YouTube has updated their APi, so it's not so easy to make it function as before.
Sorry for inconvenience!

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Renewed ArkMC!
It isn’t just about enjoying multimedia; it’s an app to express yourself and share emotions with family and friends!
Play and stream vob files with Dolby official AC3 decoder!
Pro [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arkmc/id405487397?at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arkmc/id405487397[/URL]
Lite [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arkmc-lite-dlna-upnp-media/id640095560?at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arkmc-lite-dlna-upnp-media/id640095560[/URL]

ArkMC_Update_Post_Website.png

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys!
We want to improve our wireless streaming media application ArkMC with the help of our users:)
Can you, please list the media servers (for instance HD Homerun, Seagate, NAS Synology, Serviio on PC or MAC installed etc.) and media players (HD TVs, Smart TVs, IPTV, Xbox etc.) you usually work with.
Appreciate your opinion!:)

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi, media streaming fans!
We are going to update very soon and want to advance our wireless streaming media application ArkMC with the features at your needs:)
Do you often use Chromecast audio/video streaming dongle? Does it worth an integration?
Thank you for your ideas and opinions!:D

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

prukeyhi

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for new version 1.8.6 -
when looking at photos from camera roll for e.g : newest photos are the upper in show list. it should be in order- oldest photos show first and new photos in the end (bottom). please fix it , it is annoying.
(i got an email support answer -almost 90% of users did like that) -well i think its a bad idea....

In addition: it is not "normal" and no logic to start slide show back from first newest picture to last oldest picture...
slide show is always from the oldest photo to the new one chronologically as a rule.
there should be an order option.

Then please make an option button in the app, to let the me the user who paid for the app to choose the order of old/new photos to show first/last;
or reverse the order from old->new .
what do you think about it?
To product team support as well

iphone 6s ios 9.2

Last edited:

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi, prukeyhi!
Thank you for your suggestion, we glad that you have tried our application, we appreciate an opinion of our every customer.
Will hand these feature requests to the development team to consider the integration of them.
Keep tuned!

prukeyhi

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
share option:

-no option to share photos (no share symbol is shown) ?
-i can't share video, when video is playing i choose share option ->i choose mail-> and got in the mail only the video name and no video file at all.....
So what can share with the app/and how?

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi prukeyhi!
Right now you are able to share video name and add your message to it. We are working on it, have you any suggestions?
Thank you for your remark.

ArkMCdev

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi, fans!
Our goal is to make our media application, ArkMC the most friendly usable:)
Have you got suggestion with the features that you miss in an app?
We appreciate your ideas and offers!
Thank you in advance.

prukeyhi

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Again, please take post #74 page 3 into consideration (ios) .

another suggestion -an option to clear cache in app for ios devices , it will be very helpful and space saving!
("its playing" app does it as well )

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2