Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #51  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Default Re: ArkMC Media Center DLNA/UPnP application

Quote Originally Posted by Alice_dodge View Post
    Unable to play vedio
    Can you, please describe an issue more precisely
    Tell us please the way from where you are trying to play files: iTunes (downloaded), iTunes (purchased), Documents? And a format of the video. In this way we will try to help you.
    Thank you for your remark..
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #52  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by roysingh0611 View Post
    Hi,

I'm using this ArcMC Pro (Paid Version) on my iPad 4. I've tried to stream my photos to my Samsung 46D5500 TV but the TV gives a message "The format is not supported" and it's a simple JPG photo.

Can someone please help me with this issue ?
    Tell us please the way from where you are trying to play files: iTunes (downloaded), iTunes (purchased), Documents, what is the source? Have you tried any other format, GIF for example.
    Thank you for your remark.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #53  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fa355115 View Post
    Thanks for this .... what would also be nce is the ability to display the screen of the mobile device, whatever it is, on the TV ...
    For example on my Iphone I have an app called "DS Photo +", which is to allow to connect to a synology NAS server and browse pictures located there .... So you cn display the pictures from the NAS on the Iphone, but still no possibility to display them through ArkMC on the TV ....
    Thank you for your suggestion. We will hand it to our production team and they will consider an integration of such a functionality in future.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #54  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swchris View Post
    Hey ArkMCdev!

Thanks for this great App, it works (almost) perfectly for me

I only have one problem:

When I try to play a movie on my iPhone 4S in your app and have AirPlay turned on (I have an Apple TV 3rd) the video is playing on the tv, but it is turned 90 degrees and only shows half the movie in the right side of the screen. Am I doing something wrong? My tv is a Sony Bravia 40W605B and when I play a video direct to the TV it works perfect. I have tried to set my Apple TV to a Samsung TV and this is the same story :/

I have attached a picture of how it looks on the tv, I hope you have an answer to this

//Swchris

Attachment 74960
    Playback Mode Samsung TV
    On a Samsung Remote control while a video is playing find a button *Tools*, tap it and you will see the settings.There will me such a setting as *Rotate*, tap it, it has to work.
    How to fix Video Recorded via iphone 4 that rotated 90 degrees when playing
    I think the same setting can be in Sony Bravia.
    iMore Nanite

Thank you for the answer I have tried to find a "rotate-setting" like the one you described but I can't find one neither on Sony or Samsung TV. I have tried to play a video from a iPad to the AppleTV but and the exact same thing is happening :/ Do you have any other ideas?
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #56  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swchris View Post
    Thank you for the answer I have tried to find a "rotate-setting" like the one you described but I can't find one neither on Sony or Samsung TV. I have tried to play a video from a iPad to the AppleTV but and the exact same thing is happening :/ Do you have any other ideas?
    Tell us please the way from where you are trying to play files: iTunes (downloaded), iTunes (purchased), Documents? And a format of the video. In this way we will try to help you. That's very strange as in every TV has to be a function to Rotate a file.
    iMore Nanite

Help !! Can not stream video's from my iPhone 5S to Samsung 7150. (South Park from iTunes, Family Guy is a digital copy). Pictures, music and channels all stream perfectly. App recognizes TV as 7100 when actually is 7150.
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #58  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cowtown0473 View Post
    Help !! Can not stream video's from my iPhone 5S to Samsung 7150. (South Park from iTunes, Family Guy is a digital copy). Pictures, music and channels all stream perfectly. App recognizes TV as 7100 when actually is 7150.
    Tell us please the way from where you are trying to play files: iTunes (downloaded), iTunes (purchased), Documents? And a format of the video. In this way we will try to help you. Also, try to restart all the devices and a Wi-Fi router, the problem can be in it.
    iMore Nanite

Thanks for the quick response , the restart was I all needed ....
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #60  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Hi to all!
    We want to continue surprise ArkMC users with cool features and performance updates.
    We are going to update in a month or two and would like to hear from you, the ideas you want to be implemented in the future:
    features, services, UI, usability and other functions you want to see in our app.
    Just drop a line and we will come back to you!
    iMore Nanite

Hello...I'm using ArkMC Pro version on iPod 5, trying to play movies on Samsung LED40 (UN40F6300). I can play my photos, music and videos taken with iPod. However, I cannot play my .mp4 files that I've downloaded through iTunes...they were not purchased with iTunes.

When I attempt to play the .mp4 files, I get the error message, "Please check network connection". I've checked everything and the network connection is fine...it's just when I try to play .mp4, downloaded through iTunes. This happens when I control this through app, and through the tv...I can pick "Arkuda DMS" as a source.
    I really appreciate any help with...I just want to play a movie from my iPod to my tv...didn't realize it is so difficult. Thank you
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #62  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Hi AngieD600 !
    Try to restart all the devices and a Wi-Fi router, sometimes a problem is in it. Also, you can try to re-install an app.
    Concerning an issue, there are problems with some Samsung TV models. We are working on it and it will be fixed in next versions. If it's not a problem can you send us or download somewhere in online storage any file you are trying to play. We will test it.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

When is the next version going to be out ?
    I have ore and more issues trying to play on my Samsung TV videos coming from YouTube .... it looks to be due to a YouTube update ?

Also is there a possibility to display pictures neing displayed on an Ipphone (coming from a Synology NAS) on a Samsung TV (IPhone getting pictures from NAS and displaying them via ArkMC on the Samsung TV) ?

thanks !!
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #64  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Hi!
    We are working on fixing a YouTube issue. Very soon a new version will be released.
    Concerning a Picture view possibility, we are planning to add this function.
    Sorry for inconvenience!
    iMore Nanite

I have just bought this app. it costs 4,99$. I try using app everything is fine but there one thing I do not know. I could not search video on youtube and even could not access any channel as well as video. just a blank there was nothing happening. please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #66  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Hi thmagic !
    We are working to fix this issue, in a month it will work with a new Update. YouTube has updated their APi, so it's not so easy to make it function as before.
    Sorry for inconvenience!
  17. Thread AuthorThread Author   #67  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Renewed ArkMC!
    It isn’t just about enjoying multimedia; it’s an app to express yourself and share emotions with family and friends!
    Play and stream vob files with Dolby official AC3 decoder!
    Pro https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arkmc/id405487397
    Lite https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arkmc-lite-dlna-upnp-media/id640095560

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ArkMC_Update_Post_Website.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	504.8 KB 
ID:	93485
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #68  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Keep up!
    ArkMC Pro ‪‎UPnP‬ DLNA ‪media‬ streaming ‪‎server‬ and ‪video‬ player for ‪‎iOS‬ users and fans of media sharing was FREE for 24hours via AppGratis on October,22!
    Save 4.99$ and experience beautiful ‪‎sharing‬ with ‪Dolby‬ Digital Plus surround sound cinema 5:1!
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arkm...mUvbUpU2635650
    One FREE day will be soon!
  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #69  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Approved ArkMC!
    New improvements and enhancements with official Dolby Digital Plus surround sound 5:1!
    Pro https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arkm...mUvbUpU2641466
    Lite https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arkm...mUvbUpU2641466

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	434.8 KB 
ID:	97165
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #70  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Hey guys!
    We want to improve our wireless streaming media application ArkMC with the help of our users
    Can you, please list the media servers (for instance HD Homerun, Seagate, NAS Synology, Serviio on PC or MAC installed etc.) and media players (HD TVs, Smart TVs, IPTV, Xbox etc.) you usually work with.
    Appreciate your opinion!
  21. Thread AuthorThread Author   #71  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Hi, media streaming fans!
    We are going to update very soon and want to advance our wireless streaming media application ArkMC with the features at your needs
    Do you often use Chromecast audio/video streaming dongle? Does it worth an integration?
    Thank you for your ideas and opinions!
  22. Thread AuthorThread Author   #72  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Dear friends!
    The St. Valentine 's update of ArkMC UPnP and DLNA media streaming center and wireless media player for videos, photos and music !
    Slideshow add, improvements and fixes​, YouTube integration and more for iOS users! Share your love !
    iPhone and iPad
    Lite https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arkm...mUvbUpU2693985 has been rolled out and the Pro version https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arkm...mUvbUpU2693985 coming soon!

Name:	Twitter_Post.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	300.5 KB 
ID:	102248
    iMore Nanite

Thank you for new version 1.8.6 -
    when looking at photos from camera roll for e.g : newest photos are the upper in show list. it should be in order- oldest photos show first and new photos in the end (bottom). please fix it , it is annoying.
    (i got an email support answer -almost 90% of users did like that) -well i think its a bad idea....

In addition: it is not "normal" and no logic to start slide show back from first newest picture to last oldest picture...
    slide show is always from the oldest photo to the new one chronologically as a rule.
    there should be an order option.

Then please make an option button in the app, to let the me the user who paid for the app to choose the order of old/new photos to show first/last;
    or reverse the order from old->new .
    what do you think about it?
    To product team support as well

iphone 6s ios 9.2
    Last edited by prukeyhi; 02-19-2016 at 08:58 AM.
  24. Thread AuthorThread Author   #74  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Hi, prukeyhi!
    Thank you for your suggestion, we glad that you have tried our application, we appreciate an opinion of our every customer.
    Will hand these feature requests to the development team to consider the integration of them.
    Keep tuned!
    iMore Nanite

share option:

-no option to share photos (no share symbol is shown) ?
    -i can't share video, when video is playing i choose share option ->i choose mail-> and got in the mail only the video name and no video file at all.....
    So what can share with the app/and how?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast