Recently I've noticed that sometimes when I swipe on a tweet to see the details of it it opens up a completely random tweet. Sometimes one I have looked at recently but also sometimes a tweet from someone I don't even follow. Has anyone seen this issue at all? I have tried reinstalling the app and it still seems to happen sometimes. Thanks.
    01-13-2013 12:15 PM
    Recently I've noticed that sometimes when I swipe on a tweet to see the details of it it opens up a completely random tweet. Sometimes one I have looked at recently but also sometimes a tweet from someone I don't even follow. Has anyone seen this issue at all? I have tried reinstalling the app and it still seems to happen sometimes. Thanks.
    I’ve never seen that behavior on Mac, iPhone or iPad.
    01-13-2013 12:29 PM
    this has happened to me as well. my quick fix is to close out, kill the app in the multitask switcher and then go back into the app

i have no idea why this happens. you can always contact Tapbots to let them know too
    01-13-2013 01:11 PM
    Ive never seen that behavior on Mac, iPhone or iPad.
    Same here. I've never had that happen to this point.
    01-13-2013 03:04 PM
    This happens to me also and sometimes when I go into the details of the message when I try to go back to the timeline it goes to details again.
    01-13-2013 05:25 PM
    That's exactly what happens. You have to swipe twice to get back to timeline.

I did close the app and haven't had it happen since.
    01-13-2013 05:38 PM