iPhone 5: Is there a call recording app available?

vrfellow

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I recently bought iphone 5. Is there an app which can work as call recorder for iphone 5?
Thank you in advance for your response!

TelTech Bokey

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes, there is - TapeACall! http://bit.ly/ZedFlg

With TapeACall, you can:

- Record BOTH incoming and outgoing calls.
- NO LIMIT on length of recordings or how many recordings.
- No additional fees whatsoever.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE (yes, real people!).
- Four ways of sharing recordings - URL, Twitter, email or MMS.
- Recordings immediately available.
- Label recordings.
- Stable, smooth, and easy-to-use UI.
- Push notifications available.

Check us out; I, along with my team, would love to hear your feedback.

Side Note:
For our service to work correctly, make sure that you have three-way calling available on your plan. Most major providers offer this, but it's better to be safe then sorry!
Regarding call recording being illegal - it is not (at least in the US)! Some states do require both parties agree the call can be recorded. For greater detail: Telephone recording laws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, there is - TapeACall! TapeACall for iPhone

With TapeACall, you can:

- Record BOTH incoming and outgoing calls.
- NO LIMIT on length of recordings or how many recordings.
- No additional fees whatsoever.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE (yes, real people!).
- Four ways of sharing recordings - URL, Twitter, email or MMS.
- Recordings immediately available.
- Label recordings.
- Stable, smooth, and easy-to-use UI.
- Push notifications available.

Check us out; I, along with my team, would love to hear your feedback.

Side Note:
For our service to work correctly, make sure that you have three-way calling available on your plan. Most major providers offer this, but it's better to be safe then sorry!
Regarding call recording being illegal - it is not (at least in the US)! Some states do require both parties agree the call can be recorded. For greater detail: Telephone recording laws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the future, please post a link to the app in the App Store....https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapeacall-pro/id577499909?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I actually am interested in a call recording app because I like to record medical calls and calls with clients for later transcription and because I get a lot of design changes that way. I try to make a lot of my calls on a separate phone if I am calling them so I can record them on my iPhone that way, bec that way I have both sides of the conversation, and can make sure I missed no changes to the project. I ALWAYS clear it with my clients though, and they appreciate that I am that anal retentive I think.

Julsi

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
You may want to try Calltrunk (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/call-trunk-us/id446114377?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy). I'm very satisfied with the app and they also offer human transcriptions for incoming, outbound and Skype calls. Ant they also have a nice feature which allows you to search through your calls (by typing in a search term you will find your conversations results that show the exact moment in a time scrub bar when that word is spoken).
Oh, and they do have beeps and a message that the call is being recorded.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
iPhone does not allow such apps in AppStore. Simply because you need consent of the other side. Without that consent, such recordings are illegal and subject to punishment by law.

However, there are outbound services which do this for you. I am not familiar with those services, but you can find them on google

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
TapeACall lite is free. There's no consent involved, but it may beep every 40 seconds. You only get 60 seconds of record time. For more record time you need the $9.99 version.
Update: Someone beat me to the punch! :D

Sent from from my iPhone 5

greymatterseo

May 20, 2014
Visit site
There are many call recording app available for iPhone like Google Voice, PhoneTap and Call Recorder - IntCall but Google voice is best solution for call recording app. Its features and uses are well known, but one feature that many may not know exists in Google Voice is the ability to record calls.

Marius F1

Jul 24, 2020
Visit site
iOS 14 beta is out now and there's still no call recording feature. This is even after there were rumors and snaps of call recording. But there are quite a few options out there to choose from. I'm super keen on privacy so I have been using CallTap for a while now. Based in Germany and complies with GDPR.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods