Results 1 to 3 of 3
Flickr app issue
I just started using the Flickr app. Generally I really like it but I am having an odd problem. When I upload photos to my Flickr account, the photos will not be visible to anyone. I'd be the only one able to see the photos I uploaded from the app, and only when I log into Flickr. I checked the app's settings thoroughly, especially the privacy settings, but couldn't find the reason for it. Any ideas?
- 01-08-2013, 05:30 PM #2
Re: Flickr app issue
Thanks John. My settings are pretty much all public. It's the app that is, perhaps, forcing the "privacy" thing for each photo uploaded from my phone. I tried changing the settings but to no avail. Photos I uploaded via my desktop are showing up just fine. Weird.
- By rws381 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2010, 06:44 PM
- By jayrez in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2010, 03:29 PM
- By bmartin3191 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2010, 10:49 PM
- By Gary86 in forum Original iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2010, 03:35 PM
- By applejosh in forum iCloudReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2010, 04:10 PM