Does anyone use the "Agenda" app for iPhone?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I hope you can get it to work or find something that can do the job for you! I did see a few Shift calendars in my perusal of productivity apps in the App Store...

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I'll keep looking. I like to UI, for the most part. Love tasks and events on one page on Today. I guess you can't have it all, right?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks D, was actually contemplating an upgrade from Go!

Ok, does anyone know how I upgrade to Pro?!! Nowhere in Go is it giving me the option...???

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes...AND there is no discount for those going from Go to Pro; you pay the full cost for Pro...(at least their customer service is quick in responding!)

I hear you. Maybe if the state of our economy wasn't in such a shamble, they'd be more willing to cooperate. Then again, if the company can take $5 off the asking price for a day then they should certainly be able to charge that same amount or less to go from the Go version to the Pro version, in my opinion.

Last edited:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I hear you. Maybe if the state if our economy wasn't in such a shamble, they'd be more willing to cooperate. Then again, if the company can take $5 off the asking price for a day then they should certainly be able to charge that same amount or less to go from the Go version to the Pro version, in my opinion.

I agree and that's exactly what I stated to them in my reply email😉...will let you know if they offer anything!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree and that's exactly what I stated to them in my reply email...will let you know if they offer anything!

Okay, thanks. Ya know, when I worked at Walt Disney World as a teenager & in my mid 20's, they repeatedly stressed the importance of customer service. I also remember hearing one of my college professors say that not only are you paying for a product, but also the service. If the service sucks, the sale of the product will suffer despite how great it may be. You know what? He was spot-on and companies like Disney and Apple fully understand that bit of knowledge.

Last edited:

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Back from taking my afternoon nap (I've come down with that wicked cold that is going around!).

I was going to email their support also, but since they already answered yours, AND they offer no discount or prorated rate to upgrade, then why waste my time. I work in Public Safety, and count a very high premium on "customer service". I can't stand it when a person, company, or Government, takes advantage of a person or group.

My wife says I am grumpy when I first wake up.... ;-)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Back from taking my afternoon nap (I've come down with that wicked cold that is going around!).

I was going to email their support also, but since they already answered yours, AND they offer no discount or prorated rate to upgrade, then why waste my time. I work in Public Safety, and count a very high premium on "customer service". I can't stand it when a person, company, or Government, takes advantage of a person or group.

My wife says I am grumpy when I first wake up.... ;-)

You would think for such a hi-end app (both in price and in capabilities) there would be a 'try this and then upgrade for more great features...like most apps out there. At least they responded to me email, but they've lost a sale for their Pro version...😔

Hope you feel better soon!!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It's not an upgrade - it's a totally separate app, so if you want Pro, just buy it in the app store.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
It's not an upgrade - it's a totally separate app, so if you want Pro, just buy it in the app store.

I know it's 'technically not an upgrade' but the fact that it's same product but with less features, they should have some kind of 'enticement' to upgrade...
Oh well...maybe down the road I will, just seems kinda silly and not very cost effective atm.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Apple makes "upgrades" impossible. If they made it an in-app purchase, it still wouldn't be a different product. (I don't care for in-app add-ons.)

pstmstr

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
I had been using Agenda and Todo but had purchased Pocket Informant Pro some time back, Loaded it up again today to play with and it has some great features. A GTD geek can have a field day with PI Pro.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded Agenda on Thursday and so far I'm really, really liking it !! I think this has actually replaced Fatastical for me. It's still easy to enter in appts on Agenda and the best part is Reminders is integrated into Agenda as well !! Agenda has a nice, clean but simple look to it - which I've chosen to have "day" view show when I open the app. I've also tried PockInformant GO, but for me it had too many bells and whistles - it was just more than I needed.

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded Agenda on Thursday and so far I'm really, really liking it !! I think this has actually replaced Fatastical for me. It's still easy to enter in appts on Agenda and the best part is Reminders is integrated into Agenda as well !! Agenda has a nice, clean but simple look to it - which I've chosen to have "day" view show when I open the app. I've also tried PockInformant GO, but for me it had too many bells and whistles - it was just more than I needed.

What exactly is Agenda called? When I search for it in App Store I get many responses. Thx