Snooze Minutes: best wake up motivation – now you pay if you hit the snooze!
Let's face it, it's always hard to get up in the morning, especially if you had a great weekend or a party with friends and have to be up at 7 a.m. But that's when Snooze Minutes comes in handy and will get you out of bed in seconds.
The idea of the app is to charge a user with real money (once sign up bonus minutes are over) for every snooze he/she makes. It's very simple - if you wake up on time - you don't spend a penny, but once you hit the snooze — you lose!
Snooze Minutes is free and available on the App Store at: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id54...0l3Vy&ct=vb_im
- 12-26-2012, 07:48 PM #2
- 12-27-2012, 02:54 AM #3
- 12-27-2012, 08:07 AM #4
- 12-29-2012, 02:09 AM #5
- 12-29-2012, 05:40 AM #6
Re: Snooze Minutes: best wake up motivation – now you pay if you hit the snooze!
ahah, like that) I just downloaded this app, as i'm some kinda snooze loser, like hitting the snooze button hundreds of times! Now i'm just playing - the app is free (with a fully functional alarm clock, by the way!) and 70 minutes of snooze are also free. When you exceed the limit of 70 mins you have to pay (about 0.99 for 30 minutes to snooze). I like this alarm and i'm not going to snooze, so this app will be free for me forever)
- By felface in forum Other Operating Systems & DevicesReplies: 154Last Post: 08-21-2013, 09:31 AM
- By felface in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 104Last Post: 09-13-2012, 09:15 PM
- By theafricannerd in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 10:30 AM
- By Ipheuria in forum OS XReplies: 8Last Post: 07-24-2011, 11:21 PM
- By cardfan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 25Last Post: 07-15-2010, 11:20 AM