Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Default Snooze Minutes: best wake up motivation – now you pay if you hit the snooze!

Let's face it, it's always hard to get up in the morning, especially if you had a great weekend or a party with friends and have to be up at 7 a.m. But that's when Snooze Minutes comes in handy and will get you out of bed in seconds.

The idea of the app is to charge a user with real money (once sign up bonus minutes are over) for every snooze he/she makes. It's very simple - if you wake up on time - you don't spend a penny, but once you hit the snooze — you lose!

Snooze Minutes is free and available on the App Store at:

Snooze Minutes: best wake up motivation – now you pay if you hit the snooze!-mzl.lhjgbczg.320x480-75.jpg
    Snooze Minutes: best wake up motivation – now you pay if you hit the snooze!-mzl.rlbvhuei.320x480-75.jpg
    Snooze Minutes: best wake up motivation – now you pay if you hit the snooze!-mzl.wwytcyxs.320x480-75.jpg
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: Snooze Minutes: best wake up motivation – now you pay if you hit the snooze!

Can I have it?
    iPhone Newbie

Default Re: Snooze Minutes: best wake up motivation – now you pay if you hit the snooze!

Innovative idea. Kudos,,,,,,,, but I still don't understand why a person put money in something that he definitely know he can't save them.
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

hey, you just have a limit of 70 free minutes to snooze, if you fial to get rid of your snooze abuse, so you are to pay) it's just a game)
    iPhone Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ann James View Post
    hey, you just have a limit of 70 free minutes to snooze, if you fial to get rid of your snooze abuse, so you are to pay) it's just a game)
    I don't understand it yet. What kind of alarm clock is it. That if I don't wake up its going to cut my wallet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

ahah, like that) I just downloaded this app, as i'm some kinda snooze loser, like hitting the snooze button hundreds of times! Now i'm just playing - the app is free (with a fully functional alarm clock, by the way!) and 70 minutes of snooze are also free. When you exceed the limit of 70 mins you have to pay (about 0.99 for 30 minutes to snooze). I like this alarm and i'm not going to snooze, so this app will be free for me forever)