Results 1 to 3 of 3
Re: Put your finances in order with StateOfCash
New year came and we welcome it with a new version of StateOfCash. In this new release we bring:
- data export to PDF, CSV or Quicken QIF
- export data backups to email
- usability enhancements to accounts, financial health and charts
We hope you'll enjoy this release and, as always, should you have any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
We have many more plans for future and we also hope you'll chip in and let us know what great capabilities you want to see in StateOfCash.
Last edited by Alexutz; 02-23-2013 at 06:44 AM.
- By RaiderWill in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2012, 10:52 AM
- By motoleo in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 63Last Post: 08-06-2012, 09:49 PM
- By iphonehelper in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2011, 03:32 PM
- By movingtarget in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2011, 08:25 PM