PhotoMagic for iPhone--to enhance and beautify photos in easier way

softeasedev

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

Our new iPhone app PhotoMagic lives on App Store. It is a fairly easy-to-use app to let you add amazing effects and stylized frames to photos, turning into stunning artworks with a few taps in seconds.

The iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/phot...579230672?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Please take a look. If you're interested in it, please PM me for a free redeem code.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• photomagic-ios-img1.jpg
    photomagic-ios-img1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 52

softeasedev

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
PhotoMagic just updated to new version. All photo effects are redesigned and optimized, please update the app or download it now to have a new photography experience.

Cheers! :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for alerting us to the update. Hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and let you know how they like it. In the meantime, make yourself at home and participate in any thread you find interesting. Take care and have a great weekend...;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome and i am sure once on long enough for members or anyone to download and form their opinions and give feedback we will see how good the app has been received. I wish you luck and again thank you for being part of iMore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR