Results 1 to 2 of 2
Tapatalk HD - why does it use so much memory?
I was attempting to update my apps and it said I didn't have enough memory so I went into settings>general>usage and saw that Tapatalk is my largest app? I don't understand how it is taking up so much space. Can anyone tell me why? And is there a way to shrink it other than deleting it and reinstalling it (and having to put all my forums back in)?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- 12-21-2012, 06:49 PM #2
- By David9962000 in forum iPad 2Replies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2012, 08:10 PM
- By sting7k in forum iCloudReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2011, 10:19 AM
- By MustangLife in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 13Last Post: 10-06-2011, 01:50 PM
- By tjrtjrtjr in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 12-06-2010, 12:38 PM
- By jcampbell1070 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2009, 10:52 AM