- 12-14-2012, 08:03 AM #2
- 12-14-2012, 08:51 AM #3
Do you prefer the Yahoo mail app or the native mail app?
I agree with Alli and besides, I don't want an email app for every email provider that I want to use. I have 5 and I use them all and having one email app to handle them all makes sense to me. Don't get me wrong, I'll experiment with a specific email client just to test it out but it won't stay on my device long.
- 12-14-2012, 09:00 AM #4
- 12-14-2012, 06:06 PM #5
- By dfine1966 in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2012, 09:37 AM
- By Acelx in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2011, 08:29 AM
- By forever29 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 18Last Post: 10-07-2010, 10:30 PM
- By Ipheuria in forum iPhone 4Replies: 41Last Post: 11-14-2009, 11:41 AM
- By Frenzytom in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2007, 11:14 AM