Apps available for ipad but not for ipad mini?

Lisa Spangler

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I have an I-phone and want to use some of the same apps that are on it on my new ipad mini but I can't pull them up. According to the info on the app it's available for the ipad but the app only shows up under the iphone on my computer. I tried searching for that app in the store on the ipad mini but it doesn't come up. Am I doing something wrong or do I just need to be patient and wait for the developers to do whatever they need to do to the app so it's available for the mini? A couple apps that I want on the ipad mini are everything (list app) and SimplyUs (shared list, calendar).

Thank You
Lisa

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If it's available for iPad, it will run on the iPad mini. Why don't you try going to the Purchased apps tab in your app store app and load from there?

Lisa Spangler

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I did that. The app is listed under Iphone but not under ipad. When I go to the itunes store it has screen shot and says iphone and ipad but you can't download onto the ipad mini.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
To get some of the apps that are on my iPhone 5 on to my Mini I went through the App Store on my iPad Mini and clicked on the tab at the top that says "not on this iPad" and hit the cloud icon next to the apps that I wanted. All apps were then successfully installed on my Mini. Here's a screenshot from my Mini that shows some of the apps from my iPhone that I don't have on my Mini currently. If I click on the cloud the app will work on my iPad Mini as well.

pa6apehu.jpg

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
There are plenty of apps for iPhone that will not run (install) on the iPad (big or little) even in 2x mode. And many iPad apps that will not run (install) on iPhone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner