You definitely need such App - "Memory Watch" (App Store)
FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME DUE TO INITIAL APP RELEASE!
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/memory-watch/id583695864?mt=8
Need to know how much photo shots or video recording time you have left? Want to find those photo or video "culprits" taking up most of the memory space? With the app "Memory Watch" you do not have to worry about the camera suddenly going out of memory.
The app provides very detailed and comprehensive information about memory space taken by the photos and videos. This information is provided as capsule-like colored charts showing the distribution of the memory space with the corresponding list of all chart items. The app also calculates estimations for remaining photos count and remaining time of video recording.
★ Remaining photos count and remaining time of video recording.
★ Memory distribution shown as a colored capsule-like chart with corresponding list of all chart items.
★ General chart of memory distribution between video, photo and other areas.
★ Memory chart for all photos and videos.
★ Memory chart for albums.
★ Memory charts for the photos and videos per album.
★ Photo viewer and video player.
Last edited by PurpleDragon; 12-09-2012 at 08:01 PM.
- 12-10-2012, 03:51 AM #2
- By heyfeel in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2011, 02:06 PM
- By djkilla in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2010, 01:31 PM
- By NotCrazy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2009, 12:28 PM
- By bluesteelz in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2009, 09:11 PM
- By natanavra in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 04-04-2009, 01:22 AM