Results 1 to 3 of 3
Connect non-iphone phone to ipad to initiate calls
I would lile to connect my phone (non iphone) to my ipad mini to initiate calls from the ipad. Basically, i want to be able to browse my contacts on my ipad's address book and tap a number which will initiate a call on my phone, through bluetooth or whatever.
Is it even possible? If not, i can't believe nobody thought of an app to do things like that.
- 12-09-2012, 10:33 AM #2
Re: Connect non-iphone phone to ipad to initiate calls
The phone would have to support a bluetooth profile that allows other devices to see/use the phone's address book and those other devices would have to have a bluetooth profile to act as a two-way audio device for the phone. I've not heard that the iPads - mini or otherwise - have bluetooth profiles to function like bluetooth headsets for other devices.Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
- By toymaker in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2009, 04:37 PM
- By rusher557 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 10-09-2009, 12:55 PM
- By yoursalways99 in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 08-13-2009, 08:35 AM
- By pinny in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-05-2008, 06:17 AM
- By NMprofessional in forum iPhone 4Replies: 31Last Post: 10-03-2008, 04:52 PM