Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Default iPad mini and pinterest pp

Hi folks,

Don't know if there are any Pinterest users here, or more importantly pinterest users who use the Pinterest app with their iPhone/iPad. I have the pinterest app and when I used it on my iPhone I had no problem. However I recently got the iPad mini and installed the pinterest app on it and the navigation bar which enables you to pin is not there. I've tried to contact the pinterest but they're not interested. When I use this same app on my iPhone, the navigation bar is there however on my iPad mini it is not. Without the navigation bar I am unable to pin photos on pinterest. Has anybody heard of this happening?
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,949 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

Wife has it and her mini has it and looks same as the phone .. I would try delete the app and reinstall

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: iPad mini and pinterest pp

Just tried reinstalling the app to see if that would make any difference, and it's still the same, no navigation bar. Is absolutely pointless contacting Pinterest because they don't respond. What they do is send you an email saying your issue has been resolved when they haven't even been in touch.

It's only the app because when I go to the site online, the repin tabs are there.
    Last edited by Atheana; 12-05-2012 at 01:37 PM.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,949 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

Quote Originally Posted by Atheana View Post
    Just tried reinstalling the app to see if that would make any difference, and it's still the same, no navigation bar. Is absolutely pointless contacting Pinterest because they don't respond. What they do is send you an email saying your issue has been resolved when they haven't even been in touch.

It's only the app because when I go to the site online, the repin tabs are there.
    Can you post screen shots ?

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !