- iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
iTunes keeps trying to install deleted apps downloaded from Installous
I got a brand new 32GB black iPhone 5.
I restored my old iPhone 3GS profile onto it and when i sync it via iTunes, every time iTunes tries to install about a dozen apps that I downloaded from Installous (on my 3GS) even though they are deleted from iTunes itself.
This happened with iTunes 10.7 and 11
Tried to re-install iTunes and still happens.
What can i do to fix this.
- 11-30-2012, 02:53 PM #2
Re: iTunes keeps trying to install deleted apps downloaded from Installous
Installous is the likely culprit.
Set up the iPhone as new - and don't restore from back-up. Or use the program iBackupBot to find all references to Installous in the back-up prior to restoring.
- 11-30-2012, 03:27 PM #3
- By Brooks777 in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-20-2013, 01:43 AM
- By zstairlessone in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2012, 11:08 AM
- By TrueEddie in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2009, 08:18 AM
- By kendstar in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2009, 08:28 AM
- By Venilator in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2009, 10:45 AM