How many apps do you have installed?

iSmileyFace

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Do you put them into folders and the likes?

I like all my apps to be in alphabetical order. Yep OCD a bit.

I only keep things with a common theme in folders like "Utilities", "More Utilities", "Jailbreak", etc. I even have one named "Useless Stuff" lol. Most aren't in a folder though

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I only want my first screen blank but all remaining screens in alphabetical order. :)

i like this idea navI:) I may put this into motion on my 4S & see how it works for me😉

Currently I have 40 apps on my 4S. I do need to clear some out that I haven't used in the past month....so off it goes!! I honestly used to keep very minimal on my phone......I had MAYBE 13 apps on a good day LOL.

Now I've just gotten to a point to say eff'it and just use the bejesus outta my phone😄

I know, I know. 40 apps and I'm living dangerously 😜lmao!

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk !!

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I don't like the fact that the Apple default apps don't fall into place when sorted alphabetically with ALL the apps.

But, I guess I could sort it alphabetically, and then connect it to iTunes to move a blank screen to the first page. Yep, makes 'moving' much easier :)

i like this idea navI:) I may put this into motion on my 4S & see how it works for me

Currently I have 40 apps on my 4S. I do need to clear some out that I haven't used in the past month....so off it goes!! I honestly used to keep very minimal on my phone......I had MAYBE 13 apps on a good day LOL.

Now I've just gotten to a point to say eff'it and just use the bejesus outta my phone

I know, I know. 40 apps and I'm living dangerously lmao!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Same here, Navi. I experiment with a lot of apps and with the exception of some games, I only keep the apps that I consider essential.

Do the same thing as well and have 45 apps installed which I would say I use regularly with the exception of maybe 4-5. Got all mine from the iTunes app stote so don't know what everyone means by non-apple unless you mean apple did not put them out so in that case same here.

By the way if you use a password app which app does everyone use and like the most....Password Keeper here.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
i like this idea navI:) I may put this into motion on my 4S & see how it works for me��

Now I've just gotten to a point to say eff'it and just use the bejesus outta my phone��

I know, I know. 40 apps and I'm living dangerously ��lmao!

WOW pink you really are living on the wild side, I just noticed your profile to the left here says you upgraded your OS?? What is going on with you?

By the way do you like it?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
WOW pink you really are living on the wild side, I just noticed your profile to the left here says you upgraded your OS?? What is going on with you?

By the way do you like it?

yeaaaa, i dont know what the heck got into me :p LOL i'm living dangerously hee hee !!:D I actually upgraded with a friend from iMore, even tho we live in 2 different places, we plugged in to upgrade at the same time:)

and to answer your question......like it? no. i LOVE the new iOS6 :D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
yeaaaa, i dont know what the heck got into me :p LOL i'm living dangerously hee hee !!:D I actually upgraded with a friend from iMore, even tho we live in 2 different places, we plugged in to upgrade at the same time:)

Well I am happy to hear that you not only upgraded but you like it. So let me ask this even though I have upgraded also and love it. Can you kind of disspell all these problems we are reading on here about what people are experiencing of all kinds but I find nothing wrong with the IOS 6. I would be curious to know.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Naked iPhone, upgraded OS and now lots of apps in alpha order?! Pink you are outta control!!! Lol

And it is soo much better doing things 'together'! ;)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Well I am happy to hear that you not only upgraded but you like it. So let me ask this even though I have upgraded also and love it. Can you kind of disspell all these problems we are reading on here about what people are experiencing of all kinds but I find nothing wrong with the IOS 6. I would be curious to know.

well, I can say that thankfully my device has been functioning perfectly for what I use it for. I have not come across anything glitchy. I understand there are some that have doubts according to what they read on the forum, any of them(forums) for that fact. You have to take some things with a grain of salt. I finally decided to upgrade because there were a few features like DnD & Passport that I really wanted, along with a few apps that were only iOS6 compatible: Clear (love it) and the iMore blog app (not the forum one)

The best way to upgrade is connected USB to iTunes to upload the iOS the "cleanest" way possible :) which is what I did and then had iCloud restore everything for me.

Im glad i did it, It all went without a hitch! :D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
well, I can say that thankfully my device has been functioning perfectly for what I use it for. I have not come across anything glitchy. I understand there are some that have doubts according to what they read on the forum, any of them(forums) for that fact. You have to take some things with a grain of salt. I finally decided to upgrade because there were a few features like DnD & Passport that I really wanted, along with a few apps that were only iOS6 compatible: Clear (love it) and the iMore blog app (not the forum one)

The best way to upgrade is connected USB to iTunes to upload the iOS the "cleanest" way possible :) which is what I did and then had iCloud restore everything for me.

Im glad i did it, It all went without a hitch! :D

Got one more question for ya. I did my upgrade through USB and iTunes also and just let the upgrade run ...end of story, No restoring anything because I did not set up as new. Did you set up as new and if so if I decide to do that nest time what did you mean and how did you have iCloud restore all your settings for you. Can you just set up as new in iTunes then use the backup you have in iTunes or no?? I just want to understand a bit more about this please.

My 4S has always worked flawless also and has continued the way I upgraded.

Thanks for the help and advice, Never hurts to learn more.

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Gpt one more question for ya. I did my upgrade through USB and iTunes also and just let the upgrade run ...end of story, No restoring anything because I did not set up as new. Did you set up as new and if so if I decide to do that nest time what did you mean and how did you have iCloud restore all your settings for you. Can you just set up as new in iTunes then use the backup you have in iTunes or no?? I just want to understand a bit more about this please.

My 4S has always worked flawless also and has continued the way I upgraded.

Thanks for the help and advice, Never hurts to learn more.
:) i responded back to you through PM

(sorry to have taken your thread off track there Floyd)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR