Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Default AirFile (Replacement for Dropbox app on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch) goes FREE

Dear all,

Because Apple doesn't allow users with promotion codes to submit their reviews and ratings, I would like to free AirFile app for one week to get feedbacks from you guys.

Hope you can have time to check it out and provide me some good reviews.

iTunes link:

Thanks a lot.
    Tuyen
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: AirFile (Replacement for Dropbox app on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch) goes FREE

Dear all,

Today is an incredible day for AirFileApp. It had so many positive reviews from community. Here are some of those:

"I was looking for an app to manage (rename, delete, copy, move, ...) files/folders in Dropbox. I found it! Much easier to use than others and best interface. This is the perfect complement to Dropbox! Great job!!! I also vote for the addition of other Cloud storages (Box, Skydrive, GoogleDoc, ...)"

"Great Idea! This is a 'Commander' style app for Dropbox which allows multiple dropbox accounts. Amazing idea & Excellent execution! Anyone familiar with Norton / Total / Mu Commander will feel immediately at home and wonder how they lived without it. Great addition to my iPad, competing with Goodreader in the Most Useful category. To the developer: AWESOME! If there is any way to add Skydrive & Google Drive (and maybe someday iCloud) - you have a huge winner here. I'm telling everyone I know."

I am very happy to have such so good reviews from you guys. Thanks

Because your reviews are input for us to improve AirFile, I would love to have more reviews from you guys. Please support us by submitting your ideas to App Store or via our support site:

Hope you will find AirFile useful.

Cheers,
    Tuyen