Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

Default Have you ever dreamt to feature in a tale? Do it with `Put Me In The Story – Personalized Books`!

Personalize the bestselling stories that you and your child already love with your own dedication page and photo, and watch your son or daughter light up when they see their name and photo in the stories!

These stories can also be made into personalized hard-cover books so your child will always have a memorable keepsake for years to come.

http://www.putmeinthestory.com
    http://bit.ly/SZ0rEX !

Special Features
    ✓ Put Me In The Story is a FREE app that includes a complimentary copy of Marianne Richmond’s award-winning The Night Night Book.
    ✓ In-app purchase of additional titles including Kristi Yamaguchi’s New York Times bestselling Dream Big, Little Pig!, plus an additional new book added every month.
    ✓ Each title was built to deliver deep personalization with your child’s name throughout the story and a customized dedication page with a photo.
    ✓ Easily use your iPad camera or photo gallery to customize the title page with your child’s picture.
    ✓ Sparkling animation and exciting sound effects will delight both you and your child.
    ✓ A “read to me” option that features highlighted text for early readers.
    ✓ A “read by myself” option for independent readers to read at their own pace.
    ✓ Twitter and Facebook integration allows you to easily share your story with friends and family.

Last edited by Comboapp; 11-21-2012 at 05:34 AM.
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

Default Re: Have you ever dreamt to feature in a tale? Do it with `Put Me In The Story – Personalized Books`

Check out the app video and you will want to do it yourself:

iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

Default Re: Have you ever dreamt to feature in a tale? Do it with `Put Me In The Story – Personalized Books`

nice video.))
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

What a cool free app!
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Tried the app - it is pity we did not have such stuff being kids. Still, we did use imagination.