- 11-17-2012, 04:47 PM #2
Can't send photos using photos app
So you're stating that when you in the photos app and select a photo, click on the white arrow in the bottom left corner of the screen and then select "Mail", you are unable to send the photo?
If so, have you tried rebooting your device and/or making sure that the app switcher is empty? How long have you been unable to send a photo starting from within the photos app?
- 11-17-2012, 05:01 PM #4
- 11-17-2012, 09:49 PM #5
Re: Can't send photos using photos app
Remember too that you can only do 5 at a time if you want the email option to appear. More than that and iOS does not offer email as an option, although you can do five and then copy/paste more into that email.
- 11-18-2012, 11:22 PM #6
- 11-18-2012, 11:54 PM #7
- 11-19-2012, 12:15 AM #8
- By DenverSteveo in forum iOS 6Replies: 47Last Post: 05-25-2015, 06:08 AM
- By chiangn in forum SiriReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2011, 01:44 PM
- By new2iphonepleeeeasehelp in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2010, 08:09 AM
- By Didi4sale in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2009, 11:22 PM
- By bullitt#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2009, 10:50 AM