Can't send photos using photos app

anon(114490)

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
For some reason I can't email pictures using the photos app but I can create a new email and attach the photo that way and send it just fine.

Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So you're stating that when you in the photos app and select a photo, click on the white arrow in the bottom left corner of the screen and then select "Mail", you are unable to send the photo?

If so, have you tried rebooting your device and/or making sure that the app switcher is empty? How long have you been unable to send a photo starting from within the photos app?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Remember too that you can only do 5 at a time if you want the email option to appear. More than that and iOS does not offer email as an option, although you can do five and then copy/paste more into that email.

kevin smith 619

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
As we investigate further, can you try opening your device settings. Then navigate to Settings>Apps>Google+ and clear your app data. Relaunch the app and see if you are able to send photos.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
As we investigate further, can you try opening your device settings. Then navigate to Settings>Apps>Google+ and clear your app data. Relaunch the app and see if you are able to send photos.
Wtf? Huh? Did I miss the part where the iphone 5 started running Android?

Derp...

boucheath

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
So you're stating that when you in the photos app and select a photo,
a116.jpg