before there's this taskmanager like to my ipad2-wifi.
whenever I touch my battery icon, there is this some sort of task manager appearing.
you see disabling of sounds, gps, the auto lock down to 1 min, then clearing the opened apps and having the icon fix.
I really dont know whats that but I wanted that app back. anyone can help?
- - - Updated - - -
not sure if it's from cydia or something, I really need it to save up my battery consumption >_>
- 11-16-2012, 08:52 AM #2
- 11-19-2012, 09:45 AM #4
- By fil0727 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 18Last Post: 11-21-2013, 07:49 AM
- By raydicks in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2011, 12:02 PM
- By Mickyfin in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-02-2010, 05:20 PM
- By evolancer13#IM in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2010, 06:04 PM
- By JNGold in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 72Last Post: 12-27-2009, 09:06 PM