I want to gift a couple apps to my mom, but am not familiar with the process. I remember seeing the gifting option before the new App Store on my iPhone, but now it's not there or I am missing something. So I see its still possible in iTunes on my PC, but I only see people only able to redeem through the iTunes software when I search the web. Her phone is her PC, so is it still this way? Thanks.
- 11-16-2012, 05:31 AM #2
- 11-16-2012, 05:47 AM #3
- 11-16-2012, 09:41 AM #5
- 11-16-2012, 10:09 AM #6
- 11-16-2012, 10:11 AM #7
- 11-16-2012, 10:41 AM #8
- 11-16-2012, 10:47 AM #9
- 11-16-2012, 11:33 AM #10
That is my main concern at this point. They don't use a PC as they live in a very rural area. So if they need to use iTunes to download the app I gift then it won't work. I was hoping someone has already tried this before. Thanks guys. I am sure someone will pop in with an experience.
- 11-16-2012, 12:13 PM #12
- By Ginbill in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2011, 06:33 PM
- By AndrewEwing in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 06-21-2010, 10:00 PM
- By brdgolf1 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2009, 08:34 PM
- By iDelux in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2008, 01:01 PM
- By Oguzhan in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2008, 08:12 AM