Auto on/off app?

gonzotwins

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I recently ditched my BB for the iphone 5. The only feature I miss is the ability to set an auto on/off function. With BB, you could schedule the device to shut down at a certain time each day (say, at night) and to power up automatically (say, in the morning). This one function saved a ton of battery each cycle. I know the iPhone is different in the full power off function, but is anyone aware of any app that will allow you to schedule auto on/off? Thanks for the help!

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I recently ditched my BB for the iphone 5. The only feature I miss is the ability to set an auto on/off function. With BB, you could schedule the device to shut down at a certain time each day (say, at night) and to power up automatically (say, in the morning). This one function saved a ton of battery each cycle. I know the iPhone is different in the full power off function, but is anyone aware of any app that will allow you to schedule auto on/off? Thanks for the help!

I was an android fan for phones and I had an iPod Touch for two years also I just got an iPhone 5 last month but I haven't seen those apps you said but I hope the others can help us out ;) I'm looking for one as well

Sent from my iP5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2