Specific Replacement iOS Calendar App Question

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I hear ya...I've installed and deleted it several times! Now I'm back to Fantastical and using 3do for my tasks/reminders!! (The ease of entering info is so quick and easy with both, its what pulled me back in!). Thank goodness for all these great options...I'm sure I'll switch again in the near future!!

ThisisSubu

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Fantastical is new and on sale. Looks really good - bought it to try. :)

Hi

I've come along rather late to this post
Since you seem to be an expert how is Fantastical compared to others
I was recommended fantastical and Week Calender at various points
Which is the best *according to you*

TIA
Regards
Subu

ThisisSubu

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I hear ya...I've installed and deleted it several times! Now I'm back to Fantastical and using 3do for my tasks/reminders!! (The ease of entering info is so quick and easy with both, its what pulled me back in!). Thank goodness for all these great options...I'm sure I'll switch again in the near future!!

Hi

I'm reposting this request, just in case you are following only your posts

Since you seem to be an expert on calendars , Which is the best *according to you*

TIA
Regards
Subu
EDIT POST REPLY REPLY WITH QUOTE

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi

I'm reposting this request, just in case you are following only your posts

Since you seem to be an expert on calendars , Which is the best *according to you*

TIA
Regards
Subu
EDIT POST REPLY REPLY WITH QUOTE

I had both Week Calendar and Fantastical...Fantastical for me is the hands down winner! Easy to enter appts 'lunch Wed 2p calendar work' (if you need to specify calendars) and it does the rest, no need to go thru Details etc it puts where it needs to go!! I even switched back to Week Cal (and tried miCal but it was just too many steps to add an appt etc) 'just to see if I was missing out' and nope, few hours later it's back to fantastical!!

It really is a nicely built app, I don't miss the red badge at all (for day of week or appts), since it works alongside iCal, I have that set for notifications and in notification center. It has worked flawlessly and I don't see changing anytime soon!

Hope that helps in your decision making!!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi

Since you seem to be an expert how is Fantastical compared to others
I was recommended fantastical and Week Calender at various points
Which is the best *according to you*

TIA
Regards
Subu

I just don't like the aesthetics of Week Calendar. I much prefer the look of Fantastical for the default list view and entry is really easy. For week and month view I like Readdle's Calendars app.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm still standing by the newest version of Informant. You can also enter appointments as quickly and easily as any other app, plus it has every other feature you could wish for in a calendar, including integration of iOS Tasks (which I love!).

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm still standing by the newest version of Informant. You can also enter appointments as quickly and easily as any other app, plus it has every other feature you could wish for in a calendar, including integration of iOS Tasks (which I love!).

I'd like to try it if it wasn't so darn pricey!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner