Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Default New educational app "Crossword Puzzles for Kids" + 5 promo codes!

If your kids like word games and puzzles - be sure to check out the new app "Crossword Puzzles for Kids".

Crosswords are both educational and fun and this is a great way to develop vocabulary, spelling, reading and writing skills.
    The app features 48 crossword puzzles with more than 300 words of different categories including animals, foods, clothes, colors and many more.
    There is also a color-coded letter system that will help children figure out which letters go where in the puzzle.

Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad

You are welcome to download the app with this promo codes:
    K6TJA4KTEHX7
    JAJFP9XRJRN9
    FXK9JWFFTPXE
    AL9HFTHJXJR9
    YL7LWPT44J69

I will greatly appreciate feedback from you and your kids.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New educational app "Crossword Puzzles for Kids" + 5 promo codes!-10.10.2012-1.59.51-ios.png   New educational app "Crossword Puzzles for Kids" + 5 promo codes!-10.10.2012-2.00.14-ios.png   New educational app "Crossword Puzzles for Kids" + 5 promo codes!-10.10.2012-2.00.50-ios.png  
    Last edited by alf017; 11-15-2012 at 12:20 AM.
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Default Re: New educational app "Crossword Puzzles for Kids" + 5 promo codes!

It looks enjoyable. Tablets are not good for children as they might be addicted to it but I’m glad that they turned tablets into a teaching tool. I have educational apps in my tablet and my most favorite is Astrolquiz. As a mom, this app is very pleasing to me because it tells my personality and I am amazed with that along with new words that my kids could learn from this.

Get it now from
    Last edited by Zabeth; 05-18-2013 at 05:05 AM.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    17,061 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 7.1.2

Thank you very much for bringing this game to us. Everyone Loves word games and the UI is clean. I hoe you have great success with it.
    ~JAG~
    Member Of iMore & Mobile Nations!
    In Memory Of Steve Jobs ... Rest In iPeace

iMore Pro

Global Posts
    692 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarr40 View Post
    Thank you very much for bringing this game to us. Everyone Loves word games and the UI is clean. I hoe you have great success with it.
    +1 for what was said. Just by looking at the screenshots, I can tell that this is an enjoyable edu-game for kids that I would recommend. to people.