For several reasons, I'm using the Gmail app rather than the native email app on my iPad Mini. The one drawback is that, unlike the email app, when I open an email to read, the email doesn't fill the entire screen like it does on the email app. Is there a way to make the inbox close on the Gmail app like it does on the native email app, when you are reading emails?
- 11-18-2012, 03:21 PM #2
- By mikea3000 in forum Google and GmailReplies: 5Last Post: 10-04-2012, 09:52 PM
- By poisoned10 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 12-07-2011, 03:42 PM
- By Theodore42 in forum Google and GmailReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2010, 10:54 AM
- By bdv1973 in forum Google and GmailReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:30 AM
- By lehresman in forum Google and GmailReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2008, 03:23 PM