- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Looking for feedback on my (free) game
I recently released a game to the app store called Escape the Swamp. Its a 2-D "side-scroller-progressive" game where your goal is to leap across the swamp on lily pads while avoiding enemies and collecting coins (these coins are later used to buy upgrades). You have to time all of your jumps correctly to avoid falling in the water - that attracts gators that will try and eat you. The game has a single "one tap" control to guide the frog down.
The game is free (no ads either) and you can find it by searching its name in the app store, or here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escap...mUvbUpU1954814
I also made a small little trailer:
If you were to compare it to a game currently out there, you could compare it to Tiny Wings because both games share similar controls.
I am looking for feedback and suggestions for future updates.
- By mobiexplore in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2011, 01:32 PM
- By leot in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2010, 04:44 PM
- By countryboy in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2009, 10:25 PM
- By crusader88 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2009, 10:34 PM
- By RyanMitchellGames in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2009, 02:45 PM