Passbook

jlw0211

May 14, 2012
Visit site
How in hell do u use it? I have 3apps that are show to work with Passbook but can't figure it out. Need some help. Thanks.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi there! I just started playing with Passbook yesterday...and when you go to the apps, I believe there should be 'send to Passbook' option. I only went to coupons.com/passbook and it shows coupons available, then I selected 'send to Passbook' and then when I open Passbook, the coupons are there...its kind of like a folder just for easy access of bar codes that need to be scanned or tickets etc.

Hope that helps a little...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
seashell93 is correct. Somewhere in those app is an option to send the card / coupon to Passbook. What are the three apps you have, by the way?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ohhhhhh ok thanks guys!! I have Target, Fandango and Starbucks.

In the Starbucks app, select "Manage" and then select "view card in Passbook". I'm assuming you already have a Starbuck's card and a Starbuck's account online.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Ohhhhhh ok thanks guys!! I have Target, Fandango and Starbucks.

In the Target app, click the tab at the bottom then My Target then Mobile Coupons. A list of specials will display and you can add these to Passbook. But with the Target app,, all of these coupons are added. So you don't pick and choose. These are updated about once a week.

With coupons.com/passbook you can pick and choose. New coupons added almost daily

Good Luck

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem thanks guys

What problem? Are you saying that you cannot find a way to put cards & coupons into the Passbook app? If so, please follow the instructions above. If not, please be more specific with the problem you are having. Thanks. :)

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
NFC is the future u don't have to bring your wallet anymore (maybe for id ) for money for or bring your debit or credit cards you not see it now but in most big cities merchants have that NFC feature on there card scanners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Passbook need to have NFC to be relevant it's too limited

I disagree that it needs NFC support to be relevant because it already is to those of us who use it regularly. Furthermore,

"No more hunting through your wallet for gift cards, coupons, passes, or tickets. Passbook keeps everything organized ? and handy."

That quote is found on the Apple website and, in my opinion, describes the function of Passbook. I agree that it is limited, but only by the current lack of retail support/integration because it does what it is designed to do.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFC is the future u don't have to bring your wallet anymore (maybe for id ) for money for or bring your debit or credit cards you not see it now but in most big cities merchants have that NFC feature on there card scanners

According to the NFC Wiki Page, Nokia introduced the first NFC in 2006. That was over 6 years ago and yet, it adaptation has yet to be universally accepted & implemented. Will it be? The odds are in its favor, but only time will tell. Its success will depend on the willingness of consumers to use it and the frequent hacks into banks, online merchants and debit & credit card scanners both wirelessly & mechanically, are not helping matters, in my opinion.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
According to the NFC Wiki Page, Nokia introduced the first NFC in 2006. That was over 6 years ago and yet, it adaptation has yet to be universally accepted & implemented. Will it be? The odds are in its favor, but only time will tell. Its success will depend on the willingness of consumers to use it and the frequent hacks into banks, online merchants and debit & credit card scanners both wirelessly & mechanically, are not helping matters, in my opinion.

Time has already un folded you go to best buy target major grocery stores they have this feature

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices