- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I lost all my pics&apps! HELP
When i first got my phone i didnt connect it to itunes right away. I had taken a few pictures and set up a few apps into folders but when i connected it it all disappeared.
Well now that i've had it for awhile i've gotten a lot more pictures and when i connected my phone to itunes again i noticed my phone didnt have any of my new apps or pictures/videos..it had gone back to how I had it before I connected to itunes the first time. With those few pictures that had disappeared in the beginning, and my apps in folders the way I had it then too.
Did my phone somehow switch to something? Is there any way to get these pics back?
PLEASE someone help, I lost pictures from my sons first birthday party today!!!
I am stupid when it comes to this kind of stuff so be as straight forward and basic with your instructions or I will have no idea what your talking about!
Thank you so much!
- 11-11-2012, 11:12 AM #2
- 11-12-2012, 01:45 PM #3
Re: I lost all my pics&apps! HELP
Do you have these pics on your computer where when you hook up your phone to iTunes you can click on pics and bring the folders into iTunes as well as the same thing with the App Store, Do you have these apps in iTunes from the app store? If you have both as I said and then sync everything that is in iTunes should sync to your phone.
Anything taken from your camera and in your Camera Roll should not be affected. Let us know.~JAG~
Member Of iMore & Mobile Nations!
In Memory Of Steve Jobs ... Rest In iPeace
- By mitsui in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-23-2011, 05:26 PM
- By MissHannah in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-06-2010, 08:11 PM
- By bgrish in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2010, 09:40 PM
- By sargd66 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2009, 07:18 PM
- By CarliCruise in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2009, 09:47 PM