Invisible Alert

Jodi M

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone checked this app out. Its under Utilities or Medical.Whats your thoughts?

Hi there, yes I have checked this app out and tested it - it works and is a great idea...I would like to be in touch with the designer/maker if possible...have lots of thoughts for uses ...let's save some lives and get this known out there.... Jodi M

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Such fraud! Corey is the publisher of the app and it appears that 90% of the reviews were written by him. Piece of schit app, frustrates me to see people play these games. If you want people to buy your app take more time to write a quality application.

Corey S

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello jsntrenkler.

Corey here. Yes I am the owner of the Invisible Alert app. I created this app after nearly losing my life from a workplace accident. I had an app development company create the app for me to inform loved ones when you are need need of assistance. I am a tradesman with no IT experience and I am not sure why you say fraud when I have not written one review of my app.
You need to get your facts correct before passing judgement, get out of your dark corner and get a life instead of hiding behind your keyboard.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2