Print Button (Print Documents, Photos, Web Pages from your iPhone or iPad)

nexyer

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Description
* Print to ALL printers (Not just AirPrint Printers).
* Print directly to most WiFi/Wireless printers without extra software.
* Print to ALL printers and any document type via your Mac/PC
* View read and display large PDF, Office, image or text files.
* Easily transfer & store files from your computer to your iPhone or iPad for offline reading or printing later.

PRINTING AND PDF CONVERSION
===========================
✔ Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB)
✔ Print via your Mac or PC, or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software.
✔ Print to Apple AirPrint printers.
✔ Scan Documents and convert to PDF (included in the app without purchasing anything else)
✔ Print from other Apps using Open in
✔ Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC

PHOTO PRINTER and SCANNER
=========================
✔ Use this app as a portable docuemnt or picture scanner
✔ Convert scanned docuemnts or photos to PDF
✔ Enhance the quality of scanned images/docuemnts by adjusting sharpness, brightness etc
✔ Print scanned or stored docuemnts to printer

USB DISK DRIVE
==============
✔ The app lets you use your iphone/iPad as a USB drive
✔ Download documents from your computer to iPhone/ipad through iTuens by dragging and dropping files

WIRELESS DISK DRIVE
===================
✔ The app lets you use your iPhone/ipad as a wifi drive through which you can easily transfer files from your computer to your iphone/ipad wirelessly
✔ Download documents and files on your iPhone or iPad and carry it with you to read or print later

WEB DOWNLOADER
==============
✔ An easy to use web browser through which you can browse web pages and print directly to printer
✔ download files from the web and store it on your iphone/ipad or print it

DOCUMENT AND PDF VIEWER
=======================
✔ View, read & print large PDFs, Office and other files
✔ Convert files/docs/web pages to PDF (NO additional in-app required. Everything inlcuded in the base price)

EMAIL ATTACHMENT
================
✔ Print email & attachments using the 'Open-in' funcitionality.
✔ Save file attachments from your email program to the app and print it

WORLDWIDE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
==========================
✔ Free 24/7 customer support available via email
✔ Send an email to info@nexscience[dot]com to get any help in using the app or setting up your printer

Note: The free Desktop helper application may need to be installed on your Mac/PC.
The desktop software is available on our support web site free of cost along with detailed setup instructions
Supported platforms include Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7, Windows 7/XP/Vista

Download Link : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/print-button-print-documents/id571848954?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Last edited by a moderator:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
After spending $3.99, I must say I'm very disappointed. Printing photos gets to the View Photo and it's a black screen. Cropping is crappy - you have to try several times because you can't adjust the crop, only make a single outline and if it doesn't fit start over.

Print documents? Seriously? I suppose if you're willing to buy another app from this company you might be able to print documents. I'm not willing to fork out more money to find out. As is, you can't access documents unless you create one within Print Button. That's hardly printing a document. Of course, every time I tap on "No documents found", the app crashes. I might be able to print something I have in my Dropbox or Google Docs, but I'd have to go there first and get the URL to put into Print Button for their web print option.

Stay away from this one for now, it does not deliver what it advertises.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Bummer. It must have been free for a very limited time cause it's showing as $6.99 now for the full version, as opposed to the Lite version being free.

FYI ... Printer Pro from Readdle is free today. I haven't used it myself, but Readdle is a reputable app developer.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Karen. Turns out Printer Pro is not a universal binary and I was looking at the iPad version. The iPhone version is free again today...but doesn't work on my printer anyway.

It was a good thought.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234