Anyone know a good GTD task management App

fil0727

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I'm looking for a good Task management app
For GTD that allows multiple contexts and has a better UI than omnifocus. I have tried a couple
Different ones and it seems they either don't support multiple contexts, the iPhone 5, or are just
Plain ugly, and being that this is an app I use several times a day it needs to be a joy to look at
I'm open to about anything that meets those qualifications I don't need a Mac or iPad app so sync doesn't
Matter at all.

Thanks everyone.
Fil

fil0727

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if I posted in the wrong section I never use forums so I don't know the etiquette
I was looking specifically for an iPhone 5 app and a lot if them aren't updated yet that's why I posted here
Thanks for the suggestions ill check em out.

fil0727

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Wunderlist is really nice but it hasn't been updated for the iPhone 5, and that drives me nuts! But thanks for
The suggestion

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Any.do is a good simple task app

Evernote was just updated to vers 5...trying it out, but still not a huge fan!

Clear has intrigued me since it came out, may have to get it...simple, clean and all I really need to see when deciding what has to get done!

I also have Week Cal which is my FAVE calendar app...but I also put a shortcut note in (TD: ) for to dos...always, always looking in calendar so when that pops up I can't miss it!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Any.do is a good simple task app
I'm a big fan of Any.Do. It really is a nice app that's simple to use.

Evernote was just updated to vers 5...trying it out, but still not a huge fan!
I'm a huge fan of Evernote and use it almost daily, but not for task management. I use it to jot down my thoughts, keep track of receipts, keep track of products and things that caught my attention that I may get later, etcetera.

Clear has intrigued me since it came out, may have to get it...simple, clean and all I really need to see when deciding what has to get done!
I saw this app in the App Store and it looks great. I may have to check it out one of these days.

I also have Week Cal which is my FAVE calendar app...but I also put a shortcut note in (TD: ) for to dos...always, always looking in calendar so when that pops up I can't miss it!
The default calendar is all that I need at this time, but I appreciate your take on Week Cal. I may have to check it out. Anyway, thank you for your comment and have a safe & pleasant day. :D

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm a big fan of Any.Do. It really is a nice app that's simple to use.

I'm a huge fan of Evernote and use it almost daily, but not for task management. I use it to jot down my thoughts, keep track of receipts, keep track of products and things that caught my attention that I may get later, etcetera.

I saw this app in the App Store and it looks great. I may have to check it out one of these days.

The default calendar is all that I need at this time, but I appreciate your take on Week Cal. I may have to check it out. Anyway, thank you for your comment and have a safe & pleasant day. :D

Thanks D. I just got thru my upgrade to iOS6...and my breathing has returned to normal! Lol

I played with Evernote and I think it's just 'more than I need' right now and while any.do was a simple great app, I think Clear is calling my name! ;)

And normal calendar is sufficient but Agenda view and mini month view in Week Cal rock, definitely a worthwhile purchase for me!

Enjoy your day! ;)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks D. I just got thru my upgrade to iOS6...and my breathing has returned to normal! Lol

I played with Evernote and I think it's just 'more than I need' right now and while any.do was a simple great app, I think Clear is calling my name! ;)

And normal calendar is sufficient but Agenda view and mini month view in Week Cal rock, definitely a worthwhile purchase for me!

Enjoy your day! ;)

I understand my friend, and always choose what's best for "you"...:D...As for your successful upgrade to iOS 6, I'm glad your breathing has returned to normal. (Laughing)...Take care and have a safe & pleasant day.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I understand my friend, and always choose what's best for "you"...:D...As for your successful upgrade to iOS 6, I'm glad your breathing has returned to normal. (Laughing)...Take care and have a safe & pleasant day.

I was one of the last hold-outs when it came to upgrading my BB to version 6...so anxious, it worked out fine but took awhile and had to re-setup alot of things. This update took only 20 min and returned my homescreen to how it was! *sigh of relief*

Love the free apps and 'try before you buy' options so you can play and see what's best for you. Evernote is really a great app...love the latest update! And Clear is really slick...loving it so far!

Have a good evening!! :)

gtdagenda

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend checking out Gtdagenda.com for an online GTD manager.

You can use it to manage your goals, projects and tasks, set next actions and contexts, use checklists, and a calendar.
Syncs with Evernote, and also comes with mobile-web version, and Android and iPhone apps.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm a big fan of Firetask. It's on the Mac, iPhone, and iPad. The one thing I like more about this app is the fact that you can mark a task as "in progress" instead of just completed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2