- 11-01-2012, 10:19 AM #2
- 11-01-2012, 11:07 AM #3
Re: Best Photo Editing App...
Quick edits: Snapseed
Photoshop Type Features: Photoforge2 (layer support, masking, curves, etc) and Photogene2 (clone stamp, retouching, etc)
The interface on Snapseed makes it super easy to get up and running fast. The others are more feature-filled but have a bigger learning curve, and are overkill for a lot of people.
Whatever you get, make sure it saves at the full resolution.
- By Rocktapus in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2011, 06:47 AM
- By Mr4thQuarter in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 14Last Post: 08-03-2010, 10:35 PM
- By Bill77 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2010, 09:35 AM
- By MeiMei_1117 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:33 PM
- By ddclark94 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2009, 03:59 PM