What do you think the best twitter client for the iPhone 5 is? I'm currently debating between twitter and tweetbot....
    10-31-2012 05:12 PM
    It doesn't matter which iPhone version, Tweetbot is THE best Twitter client for a great deal of people. It is still my favorite although I float back and forth between it and the official Twitter app.
    10-31-2012 05:38 PM
    I vote for tweetbot.
    BLiNK likes this.
    10-31-2012 07:16 PM
    +1 for Tweetbot
    10-31-2012 07:35 PM
    TWEETBOT all the way! Love tapbots I wanna join app.net and get NetBot

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    10-31-2012 07:47 PM
    I personally like tweetings over all with tweetbot a close second

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    10-31-2012 07:48 PM
    Tweetbot
    10-31-2012 08:02 PM
    Tweetbot hands down.
    10-31-2012 09:09 PM
    I heard about this new twitter client called Plume. Apparently, its a level above. Haven't gotten down to trying it out, though.
    11-01-2012 03:41 AM
    What do you think the best twitter client for the iPhone 5 is? I'm currently debating between twitter and tweetbot....
    Been using Tweetbot for quite a while now. None better, IMHO. I have it on my iPhone, iPad and MBP. I just hate the fact that Twitter is screwing around with the 3rd party devs who helped in large part making them successful.
    Sharma15 likes this.
    11-01-2012 05:35 AM
    tweetbot here too, formerly a tweetlists pro user but tweetbot hit the big time for me when they got to 2.0
    11-01-2012 05:41 AM
    Been using Tweetbot for quite a while now. None better, IMHO. I have it on my iPhone, iPad and MBP. I just hate the fact that Twitter is screwing around with the 3rd party devs who helped in large part making them successful.
    I know and it's ticking a lot of people off.
    11-01-2012 09:08 AM
    Question about Tweetbot:
    Can I set it up to receive tweets from the people I follow in Notifications when my phone is in locked screen?
    And I assume Badges will appear on the Icon. Right?
    TIA
    11-01-2012 07:49 PM
    Had the premium version of Plume back when I was on Android a couple years ago. It was hands down the best for Android. Tweetbot is the BEST overall though, no question about it.
    11-02-2012 07:25 AM
    Since I am just more of a stalker rather than tweeter, hahahahaha...I actually now prefer using Twitter through Flipboard; it brings up full screen pic with tweet instead of a link and also very easy to read...thats my 2 cents!
    11-02-2012 07:28 AM
    For regular use, just go for the official twitter app. If you plan using it for business, then use tweetdeck
    11-02-2012 09:06 AM
    I've used a couple twitter apps and the best one in terms of functionality is Tweetbot. I like having the official twitter client's integration in iOS but Tweetbot is a great alternative.
    11-02-2012 09:38 AM
    For a full-featured client, it's Tweetbot hands down! The official app is nice but too Spartan for me.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-02-2012 09:48 AM
    I just read several reviews about Tweetbot on the App Store and it looks like notification of tweets have stopped working.
    How about you guys?e

This is important for me.
    11-02-2012 09:31 PM
    Tweetbot is the best and notifications work fine.
    11-02-2012 11:04 PM
    Tweetbot is the best and notifications work fine.
    Are you running iOS 6 or later and the most current Tweetbot update?
    It appears those complaining about lack of tweet notifications staring experiencing this after the most recent app update.
    TIA
    11-02-2012 11:38 PM
    Question about Tweetbot:
    Can I set it up to receive tweets from the people I follow in Notifications when my phone is in locked screen?
    And I assume Badges will appear on the Icon. Right?
    TIA
    the Official Twitter app will do this

I just read several reviews about Tweetbot on the App Store and it looks like notification of tweets have stopped working.
    How about you guys?e

This is important for me.
    Tweetbot notifications have worked flawlessly for me since i have been using it (about 2 years)

Are you running iOS 6 or later and the most current Tweetbot update?
    It appears those complaining about lack of tweet notifications staring experiencing this after the most recent app update.
    TIA
    again, works great for me. this is my most used app
    11-03-2012 05:44 AM
    If you plan on being an active Twitter user, Tweetbot is the best (and I own at least 20 iOS Twitter clients and did the first iMore Twitter showdown). If you just want to follow people, it doesn't make a bit of difference what you use, and if you just want to post the occasional status update, you may as well use text messaging.
    11-03-2012 08:21 AM
    Tks for all of you replies the info BLiNK.
    I'm currently using the Twitter app and receiving notifications on both my iPhone and iPad. Only Badges are missing.
    I seldom tweet, mostly follow.
    Think I'm gonna sty put.
    Tks again.
    Good Luck

- - - Updated - - -

If you plan on being an active Twitter user, Tweetbot is the best (and I own at least 20 iOS Twitter clients and did the first iMore Twitter showdown). If you just want to follow people, it doesn't make a bit of difference what you use, and if you just want to post the occasional status update, you may as well use text messaging.
    Tks Alli,
    As I just replied to BLiNK above, I seldom Tweet, mostly follow.
    Gonna stay put with the Twitter App.
    Good Luck
    11-03-2012 02:10 PM
    Tweetbot for me but it has two features I wish it had that Twittelator Pro has:

- Ability to select how many tweets are loaded
    - Ability to load only the last page used (ie the @reply page) and NOT all pages*

*This is useful for me because I like to let the @ page load, read and reply, without loading the general feed. If I do that several times, when I go to the feed I have to scroll through 200x the amount of times I checked. So if I checked @ reply 5 times, there are ~1,000 tweets loaded to scroll through. Maybe I should start using Twittelator Pro for responding to tweets, and Tweetbot for when I'm going to hang out a while (which hasn't been much lately anyway, hence the reason for wanting this feature!)
    11-04-2012 06:17 AM
98 123 ...