Best Twitter Client?

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Just curious...has anyone else had a problem with some avatars not appearing on Tweetbot the last couple of days? I would normally attribute it to a twitter problem, but Twitterific 5 is displaying them with no problem.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just curious...has anyone else had a problem with some avatars not appearing on Tweetbot the last couple of days? I would normally attribute it to a twitter problem, but Twitterific 5 is displaying them with no problem.

I haven't had any problems with avatars not displaying in Tweetbot, thus far.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I bought tweetbot the other day and after taking some time to learn all the gestures and everything I love it. Definitely worth the money.

Hackaveli

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Just the plain Twitter app.

I've bought all for the other apps, but for some reason i keep going back to the plain twitter app.

?Everyone wants to shine bright like a Diamond, but nobody wants to get cut?

Junius8

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Tweetbot is great for tweeting but twitter for iPhone is great to be nosey and look at people pictures that are connected to their account lol.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I'm like most. I love Tweetbot for posting, but find myself using Twitter for iPhone the most for reading/responding and looking at pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
On iOS, there's just so many good ones that I find myself switching it up on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Tweetbot, Twitterriffic, Tweetlogix, Ubersocial Pro... I like what people refer to as the official Twitter client, but it is in dire need of a dark theme. And for some reason, it doesn't display inline images on the iPad like it does on the iPhone. If that makes sense to anyone, please let me know.

And as good as Tweetbot is, the sounds SUCK. They just plain SUCK. It's worse than fingernails on a chalkboard. That's why I think I give the nod to the best overall client to Twitterriffic.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I switch between the twitter app, tweetbot and twitteriffic, if the original twitter app had easy access to the lists features, then i wouldnt use another hands down, but its buried where as tweetbot you hold on the header and can change your timeline on the fly, and twitteriffic just added basically this same feature as well

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
On iOS, there's just so many good ones that I find myself switching it up on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Tweetbot, Twitterriffic, Tweetlogix, Ubersocial Pro... I like what people refer to as the official Twitter client, but it is in dire need of a dark theme. And for some reason, it doesn't display inline images on the iPad like it does on the iPhone. If that makes sense to anyone, please let me know.

And as good as Tweetbot is, the sounds SUCK. They just plain SUCK. It's worse than fingernails on a chalkboard. That's why I think I give the nod to the best overall client to Twitterriffic.

Your right if your jailbroken theres an add on for winterboard which has the original tweetbot sounds for tweetbot 3 i downloaded and installed it right away!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Tweetbot for iPhone is great, but since the developers still haven't updated the iPad version, I switched to Twitterrific, which is universal and very nice. I may switch back if/when the Tweetbot devs ever release a new iPad version; for now, I'm all for Twitterrific.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner