Best Twitter Client?

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I just downloaded Twitterific 5. I had an older version of it and really liked it. This version is different though. So far I cant make up on my mind on it yet lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
until Twitterific supports push i see no reason to keep it

Tweetbot is still my number ONE choice

ameddington

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
It's a subjective term, but in my case I mean visually. I guess I'm just not crazy about the overall Tapbot-robot theme, and some of the animations that are used. I know that it's just a personal preference, and I don't have anything bad to say about the app functionality wise. It's still actually installed on my phone, but I prefer the native app because it's just so simple and basic...like me.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The while "what's the best xxxxx" is incredibly subjective. For me, Tweetbot is it, but there are many good twitter clients out there...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's a subjective term, but in my case I mean visually. I guess I'm just not crazy about the overall Tapbot-robot theme, and some of the animations that are used. I know that it's just a personal preference, and I don't have anything bad to say about the app functionality wise. It's still actually installed on my phone, but I prefer the native app because it's just so simple and basic...like me.

I understand and I'm not trying to sway your opinion or anything. I just wanted clarification on the term, "heavy UI". Tweetbot, like any other app, is not for everyone and there's nothing wrong with that. As for the native Twitter app, i switch between it and Tweetbot all the time. Anyway, thanks for replying and I hope you have a safe & pleasant evening...:)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i have tried various twitter clients, still do, and i always keep going back to Tweetbot. hell, i even paid for Twitterrific 5 just to delete it an hour later

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Late to the party, but I just took advantage of Tweetbot's sale on both the iPhone and iPad apps (99 cents each), and - WOW! I'm a big fan of Twitter and use it every day, but up until this point, I primarily had used the stock app (dabbled with a few of the free apps, too), which is fine in its own right. However, I had to give Tweetbot a try after reading/hearing so much about it, and I'm glad I did. I love the UI and the various nuances that make the app so great. If anything, it probably will make me use Twitter even more.

bravesfan007

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Late to the party, but I just took advantage of Tweetbot's sale on both the iPhone and iPad apps (99 cents each), and - WOW! I'm a big fan of Twitter and use it every day, but up until this point, I primarily had used the stock app (dabbled with a few of the free apps, too), which is fine in its own right. However, I had to give Tweetbot a try after reading/hearing so much about it, and I'm glad I did. I love the UI and the various nuances that make the app so great. If anything, it probably will make me use Twitter even more.

I'm sort of in this same boat. I purchased it this morning at the reduced price. I've been using it all day today and have enjoyed it so far. I'll see how long it'll last before I switch back to the stock twitter app. At least now I can compare the supposed best twitter client with the stock one and I didn't have to pay full price for it.

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
+1 for Tweetbot
I was able to grab the iPhone version and iPad while it was on sale for .99 last night for each one.
AMAZING.

Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen. using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner