- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Dead by Halloween - Strategy iOS game released
My name is Joan Roca, I'm 29 and I am an IT engineer who started to develop video games from home a year ago. Today I can announce that my first iOS game has been released! It's named Dead by Halloween.
It's a game that let's the player build a mysterious Halloween town. During the day everything seems almost normal. The goblins work on their workshops. The witches cook tasty soups in their cauldrons. The tourists take pictures of beautiful buildings. But at night, be warned of the dangers you might find in this town. You better stay at home!
More than 40 types of buildings to build like the Vampire's lab, the Werewolf hut, the Mad Scientist's lab...
Manage more than 20 different resources like Brains, Bones, Coffins, Candles...
Control the day and night cycle to alter the tasks your inhabitants do.
Attract tourists to your town and make them mysteriously disappear at night.
Produce and store candy to give out to kids every night.
Gameplay style reminiscent of city builder games from the late 90's.
Here it is a promo code to download the game for free:
The game is available in the App Store:
Cocoshock - Dead by Halloween - iOS Games - Mobile Games
- 10-31-2012, 10:46 PM #2
- By george_rpg in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2011, 01:48 PM
- By cloveriosgames in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2011, 09:45 PM
- By gkitchen#IM in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2010, 01:21 PM
- By pocketfun in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2009, 07:07 AM
- By void in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2008, 08:42 PM