Best Emoji App? iPhone 5

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Best Emoji App?

What's the best emoji app for the iPhone? (Preferably the iPhone 5)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried the built in emoji keyboard? It's under Settings / General / Keyboard / Keyboards / Add New Keyboard / Emoji

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Ann, you don't need to use that app anymore. The emoji are already integrated into the keyboard.

Ann James

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
yeah, i just found it on the international keyboard) looks nice)
still i love the app i use - maybe just got used to it, but anyway))
Thank you, Alli!

Rob Wells

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Well, but wait... I've seen emoji apps that have a ton more emoji than what is available in the native keyboard. Are any of those worth it?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, but wait... I've seen emoji apps that have a ton more emoji than what is available in the native keyboard. Are any of those worth it?

I suppose that will depend on the number of emojis you will actually use. If you use more than what is available natively then yes, I suppose they would be worth it, but if you won't, then no, they wouldn't be, in my opinion.

Raelie

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Thanks so much! I got a new phone and was downloading various Emoji apps - but they all had In App offers, which was driving me crazy. I appreciate the simple solution!

Sarahyehh

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
What kind of Emoji app do you need? Would you create your own Emoji with the app? I am developing an emoji apps. I need more suggestions from users like you. Thanks.

Sarahyehh

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Thanks so much! I got a new phone and was downloading various Emoji apps - but they all had In App offers, which was driving me crazy. I appreciate the simple solution!

What kind of Emoji app do you need? Would you create your own Emoji with the app? I am developing an emoji apps. I need more suggestions from users like you. Thanks.

PixelChat

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey emoji fans,

Anyone interested in creating there own stickers, stamping photos, and messaging friends should check out PixelChat! You can create unlimited emojis and save them in your keyboard and much more. PixelChat is also cross-platform so you can message your friends on Android and iPhone. This is an image I created by stamping my emojis on a photo.

Attachments

• tumblr_nd23b43XU31tj58uro1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nd23b43XU31tj58uro1_500.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2