Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Beginner

52 Posts
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

Default Bubble Squash Halloween

Bubble Squash Halloween for iOS got released. A nice way to start Halloween Celebrations. Grab it . Really its fun.

This App is available for all iPhone and iPad models.

For any suggestion contact us at: games@pixeldruids.com

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bubble Squash Halloween-mzl.nogfbkms.320x480-75.jpg   Bubble Squash Halloween-mzl.xwcizdyv.320x480-75.jpg  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Re: Bubble Squash Halloween

The Secret Horrors Of Town Calypto Falls. This is such a scary, creepy, frightening book. I read it over the weekend, and was so scared. The story is scary, but the ending just had me in total shock. The ending was a total shocker. This is one of the best horror books written for young adults. I am so glad I gave this book a try over the weekend. Here’s the link where you can get the book. The Secret Horrors Of Town Calypto Falls: Charles C. Lair,Fedd K.: Amazon.com: Kindle Store. Here is a small synopsis of what the book is about. “When Mark and his older sister Hannah move into a new town several years ago, they thought the town was all seemingly normal and ordinary. But as days go by, Mark quickly learns that something very awry and twisted is going on in Bantineau Swamp. Halloween is approaching, and something strange is happening. All the adults of Town Calypto Falls are acting very strange…or disappearing. There are a lot of hidden secrets and mysteries left behind, and amidst all the confusion, Mark and the gang are running out of time. Find out what shocking horrors lay in Bantineau Swamp. One of the most frightening stories shared on Halloween Night. Don’t miss this fearsome mystery/ horror story this Halloween”. The Secret Horrors Of Town Calypto Falls The Secret Horrors Of Town Calypto Falls: Charles C. Lair,Fedd K.: Amazon.com: Kindle Store
    iPhone Beginner

65 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

Default Re: Bubble Squash Halloween

Thanks for info regarding Bubble Squash Halloween; I will try to use it.