Time Tracking Apps for hourly paid employees.

lornaevo

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys, I'm looking for a decent time tracking app as I'm an hourly paid employee. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Rash1

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried using Time Doctor? It is a tool that tracks time accurately on real time that is suitable for hourly paid employees. You can also use Toggl, which automatically syncs with Quickbooks and Freshbooks.

Robert_SV

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
I have already checked a few free apps and the ones, you need to pay for, and my choice fell on Yaware.TimeTracker. I still use it ad it's suitable for hourly paid employees as well.

Ola Rybacka

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
I suggest you to check TimeCamp (http:timecamp.com). They have automatic hours tracking, use real-time data and the user interface is really friendly, even if you don't know about time tracking software. Tasks and projects are unlimited in all three pricing plans (the first one is free, prices of last two are affordable).

Hyman Ho

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I recommend Toggl, it also support tagging, projects and you can group them together to see the total time on each section. Have a web version and mac version. Not sure about window version.

Inna Drayuk

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I would suggest Yaware.TimeTracker. This time tracking app will allow you to track time and attendance of your employees. In addition you will get a chance to measure and increase their productivity.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I've been pleased with Time Master. Especially with the sync, QuickBooks integration, also Windows version, backup (Dropox, OneDrive), and support from the publisher has always been excellent.

I use it for myself, subcontractors, and also time by project as well as task.

My using this type of app goes back to Palm Pilot in the 1990s, different platforms, and trying many. This has been (for me of course) as good as they get.

One's choices grow if you use cloud-based products but that's not always practical so consider that and look for something that will work in a dungeon or airplane mode if needed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73