- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
ShadowArc, an original rhythmic multi-touch game
EDIT: ShadowArc was just approved by Apple! Send me a private message and I'll send you a prerelease promo code.
I’m proud to announce the upcoming release of our new indie game, ShadowArc. It’s an original rhythmic multi-touch game that pits the player against waves of colored arcs that approach the player’s circular base. The player must maneuver colored paddles around the circular base and block all the arcs to survive. The 45 handcrafted levels produce a simple but deep experience that engages gamers at all skill levels. There’s also an endless mode where players can compete for the high score through GameCenter.
- Upgrade and power up system
- Original soundtrack and sound effects
- 60 fps gameplay
- Universal app
- Retina optimized graphics
- Enhanced for the iPhone 5’s wider screen
We just submitted it to Apple and we're targeting a release date of November 15th. If you’d like to check it out, send me a private message and I’ll send you a TestFlight invite. Once it gets approved by Apple, I’ll post some promo codes.
Please post any feedback or questions you might have! We would love to hear any and all thoughts, especially since this is the first game we’ve worked on as a 2-person indie team.
Last edited by Free The Robots; 10-31-2012 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Added message about approval and promo codes
- By SockRolid in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2011, 03:05 PM
- By Nina Singh in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2011, 08:12 AM
- By szy in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2011, 03:58 AM
- By liangsai in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2009, 12:05 PM