Best app for managing documents

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for an app for managing documents (doc, pdf...etc) including the ability to email these types of documents as an actual attachment. Not as a link as it is with Dropbox. Anyone have any suggestions?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you'll check the Apps forum (where this thread is now located), you'll find a few other threads asking the same question. Responses always include Docs 2 Go, Pages, and QuickOffice.

djdtex88

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Take a look at Save to PDF which has some other useful features that I like. Goodreader is another option and I really like Notability very much. Although it does not support .doc files yet. I use Notability mostly for PDF's and its ability to mark them up and put them into categories and folders. I have not found one good app that handles all my needs so I use a couple to get the job done.

Quintus

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
For document management I use PhoneDrive. Awesome application. I then use Goodreader to view and mark PDF docs or Cabinet for the iPad.

gregav

Aug 14, 2009
Visit site
You can try our My Scans PRO. It works with PDFs... you can download My Scans FREE to check if this is what you are looking for.

documents

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
You can try Documents.Me where you will see all of your files from PC, Mac, Dropbox or Google Drive and you can send any of the files to anyone from within the app. In addition you can also get Gmail and Yahoo mail files and send them from your iPhone or iPad using this app Documents.Me

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2