Emergency Alert apps

necigrad

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I did a search and didn't see anything, but I've been up since yesterday, so please be forgiving ;-).

What's a good app to give me the alerts from the US Emergency Alert System? Free would be double awesome. I'm on AT&T so no carrier based alerts.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
MyRadar Pro gives excellent alerts. That is what I was using prior to installing iOS 6. However, note that the warnings & alerts are an in-app purchase.

Just Me, D

mobileapp

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I am very frankly to say that I am not satisfied with this info regarding Emergency Alert apps, so please keep sharing insight; by the way nice post.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am very frankly to say that I am not satisfied with this info regarding Emergency Alert apps, so please keep sharing insight; by the way nice post.

What specifically are you dissatisfied with in regard to the above information?

ght

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Storm Shield has done well for me. Only $5 and very customize-able as to the types of alerts you will receive. Not sure if it can bypass the Do Not Disturb feature of iOS 6, though. I hope it can, because middle-of-the-night alerts are the most critical part of such an app.

- - - Updated - - -

Storm Shield has done well for me. Only $5 and very customize-able as to the types of alerts you will receive. Not sure if it can bypass the Do Not Disturb feature of iOS 6, though. I hope it can, because middle-of-the-night alerts are the most critical part of such an app.

vananderson

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Well, I have just read a Press Release where information about OnGuardHelp app is written under the category of emergency alert apps. Moreover, the app will be available on Apple Store and offer a FREE feature for its users. Just wait and see when it comes to the app markets.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711