Whatsapp needs an update

anon(4110489)

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Whatsapp has been with the same UI for many years now and i think they should update it and optimize it for the iPhone 5 plus a new fresh UI. How can we reach whatsapp to give them some of our feedback and ideas?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I'm sure they are working on an iPhone 5 UI, like many other developers. Albeit they are rather slow. It's not like no one didn't know the iPhone 5 was being released...

Anyway maybe check their website for a contact email address or something.

I will say this. I want WhatsApp to update the international communication. I'm from London and now live in Atlanta. But communicating via WhatsApp with people in London can prove difficult sometimes. I'm now using Kik and it works much better ( so far). Plus you don't have to give people your mobile number 😀

trmoney24

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I know whatsapp is more popular, but I personally like "groupme" better. has more features and allows you to add people in a group even if they don't install the app. they also were optimized for the new iPhone 5 screen size since release day. and its FREE!

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I really enjoy WhatsApp for group messaging and tried to start GroupMe (recommended as one of the best Group Messaging apps), but really couldn't invite the ones I normally would Group Message with.

Aimar_69

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
we talked about this already !
the thing is everyone is on whatsapp specially people (very few) who still uses blackberry or other devices !
so it is kinda hard to get them to get used to a new app !

Whatsapp support really lacks professionalism especially that we are PAYING for this app!
i have e-mailed them so many times and each time they respond back it will be
" what kind of device and iOS you are using "
its a auto message i think ..

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Yea I get the exact same canned auto reply email, and even that takes a week. Pathetic service. Whatsapp has been drinking battery forever and badly needs updates to take care of that issue along with the iPhone 5 update.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I emailed their support team about this as well. Here's a copy of the emailed reply that I received from them today:

ajy4uzan.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

ayeitsjen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Pictures from a convo on whatsapp turns black when I open them!

Everything was fine on whatsapp until yesterday, when I opened an old picture from the whatsapp convo with a friend, it appeared completely black! The picture still shows on the small icon in the "view all media" part of the whatsapp convo, however it's just black when I open to view the picture. Also, I've sent this friend more pictures last night, and when I open to view the picture in "view all media", it's fine! Holy **** man, I have like more than 400 pictures with this friend, and I don't want to lose these pictures. So what should I do to view those old pics again? Ahh please help me guys!

The picture looks like this when it's opened by the way: https://mail-attachment.googleuserc...373168479836&sads=ShkijnS92baXojn3OgT_2_ZOJBg

Pictures from old conversations with other friends can be viewed and it's all perfectly normal tho

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods