Tapatalk is now optimized for the iPhone 5:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
ysy2yjuq.jpg

If you like Tapatalk as much as I do, be sure and get the update for the iPhone 5. It's great to have the whole screen back again. :)

ydeny8ub.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mobileapp

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I would like to know more about Tapatalk; it is the top forum app that allows you to connect to thousands of internet forums with ability to access private messages and upload images, By the way nice post.

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
Can someone tell me the benefits of using Tapatalk vs the imore app? I understand that I can get more forums than just imore and that Tapatalk is iPhone 5 compatible, but what other features would I be getting with it that the individual apps don't have?

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Can someone tell me the benefits of using Tapatalk vs the imore app? I understand that I can get more forums than just imore and that Tapatalk is iPhone 5 compatible, but what other features would I be getting with it that the individual apps don't have?

Nothing, as far as I can tell. I've used both and they are pretty much exactly the same, aside from what you mentioned.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Nothing, as far as I can tell. I've used both and they are pretty much exactly the same, aside from what you mentioned.

Tapatalk has both "Like" & "Thanks" which is nice. Tapatalk also has a few extra features for those that don't mind spending another .99?, such as "colored themes and the ability to set a lock on the app which is something that I like.

e4evavy8.jpg

jy8abana.jpg

ru3esyqu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I got tired of waiting for the imore forums app to get updated for the iPhone 5 display... I got tapatalk... Bonus is I can use it for a few other forums I visit

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2