Best poker game

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi
Wondering what people thought was the best iPhone Texas Holden poker game is? There are so many out there it's hard to choose.
Thanks

Glass of OJ

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
WSOP. ( World Series of Poker) is easily my favorite. I've tried many and that one is easily the best in my opinion.

Although If you're looking for a poker game you can play off-line then look elsewhere.

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I use Video Poker - non-online - on both my iphone and ipad. The ipad version is very much like a video poker machine in Vegas.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I have always used WSOP Hold 'Em. It has all I need. Found a game once called "Dogs Playing Poker" (I believe), and that wasn't bad...interesting to say the least!

i transulater

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi
Wondering what people thought was the best iPhone Texas Holden poker game is? There are so many out there it's hard to choose.
Thanks

Our team at Sparkling Apps has just finished a poker game using a unique game concept: play with a group of people using Bluetooth. One device (preferably an iPad) takes the role of a table/dealer, and then all players take place around it, using their own devices to check their cards or place their bets.
The game, ‘Sparkling Poker’, is free and has no ads. You just pay for additional chips if you need them.
The beauty of the game approach is that you can play literally anywhere, there is no need to connect to any server. And there is no need for a dealer, no cards blowing away or missing chips. All is perfectly recorded by the game itself.
We believe this is a new development in social gaming. People are more likely to carry their phones or tablets than to have playing cards or chips with them. It’s just a good old boardgame, but a new way to play it.
The game has been submitted as a universal app to the Apple app store and is waiting for review. We are looking forward to the launch. As long as enough players agree to use their devices for a change, this concept could really change the way people play boardgames. Think about it: you could project the iPad on a television using Airplay, and everyone could join in while sitting on the couch and holding their own phone.
See this video to see the game in action: Sparkling Poker - use your iPad as a personal poker table - YouTube
Or check us out at sparklingpoker.com
Please let us know what you think. Input from poker professionals will be vital for us to further enhance this concept. Thank you!

MobileVet

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I think it depends on what you are looking for. There are a ton of online games that are decent, Zynga Poker & Fresh Deck being two of the better ones. The 2 things I don't like about those are that you have to pay to play (despite being free to download) and they play is erratic as people are coming and going from the table very frequently.

I recently found a new game, Poker Night TV, that allows me to play solo and with friends online. It doesn't charge for chips and even hands out prizes, so that is pretty cool. It is iOS only, which is a bummer, but it actually uses the Apple TV as the table if you have one which is also pretty cool. Check it out:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id588733486?at=10l3Vy

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73