New Game for Kids - iLearn Math

jon01

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
hey imore!

this is my first game and it is for kids who are learning and want to practice math. you can add, subtract, multiply or divide. theres 4 different difficulty levels as well. you start off with beginner and you need to unlock the rest by earning coins. you earn coins by answering math problems correctly.

you can also change the background and even the icons. i will be adding more of both in a future update. ill also be adding game center compatibility with achievements and more unlockables.

so check it out and let me know what you think!

iLearn Math for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

gpraysman

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Looks cool - animals and math always go well together for education apps for children. Would you be interested in selling the ownership of this or your other app Multipli for the right price?

jon01

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Huh, never really thought about it. This app was just released last night so I am not interested right now.

gpraysman

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Totally understand. I was just asking because I'm working with a big children's edu buyer right now, and because buyers in general are interested in this space. If you change your mind or have questions, just let me know. Best of luck to you with iLearn Math and Multipli!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro