New Game for Kids - iLearn Math
this is my first game and it is for kids who are learning and want to practice math. you can add, subtract, multiply or divide. theres 4 different difficulty levels as well. you start off with beginner and you need to unlock the rest by earning coins. you earn coins by answering math problems correctly.
you can also change the background and even the icons. i will be adding more of both in a future update. ill also be adding game center compatibility with achievements and more unlockables.
so check it out and let me know what you think!
iLearn Math for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store
- 10-03-2012, 12:13 PM #2
- 10-03-2012, 02:04 PM #4
- 10-03-2012, 02:26 PM #6
Re: New Game for Kids - iLearn Math
Totally understand. I was just asking because I'm working with a big children's edu buyer right now, and because buyers in general are interested in this space. If you change your mind or have questions, just let me know. Best of luck to you with iLearn Math and Multipli!
- By Terrr in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2012, 08:28 PM
- By VCare Creation in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2012, 11:20 AM
- By Onelamp in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2011, 01:16 AM
- By raggair in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2011, 02:38 AM
- By jsarson in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2011, 05:02 PM