Pictures cut off in Facebook

JsGrandma

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know why or how to fix pictures that are posted in FB to show completely? It's like the top half of the picture is missing when I view it on my iPad 3 (iOS6), but when I view the same post and pic on my phone (also iOS6) I can see the entire picture......

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Are you viewing through the app or on the browser? If in the app, are you actually tapping and view the full picture or just the preview that shows on timeline?

JsGrandma

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the FB that is in Settings and shows Installed........And previewing the pics on the timeline..........If I click on the pic that shows on the timeline then I can see all of the pic...........

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I think the cropped off pics in timeline is normal. It's like that on my iPod touch and iPad, and also when I use the browser on my PC.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have noticed that it is not all pictures though. Some show the whole image and some are cropped until you open them.

Eh its Facebook and they will change things from day to day. To solve the issue for now I am using the Facebook camera app and that lets me see all the images posted and none of the other stuff.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711