Math Write for the iPad

primico

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Math Write is the other app I just released. If anyone decides they want to try it out, I would appreciate comments. Thanks!

Math Write for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Math Write helps kids learn math by teaching proper techniques for solving simple or complex math problems. Just write your answers with your finger, just like you would with a pencil on a piece of paper in school.

A child can select different levels of difficulty, from simple single-digit addition and subtraction to more complex multi-digit multiplication and division.

Math Write provides you with all the tools a kid needs to quickly and easily succeed in math.

My company website: Primico | Innovative Software Solutions

App website: MathWrite | solving problems!

Attachments

• MathWrite_144.png
    MathWrite_144.png
    14 KB · Views: 12

gpraysman

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey - this is really slickly designed app! I also like your other app Book Magic. Would you be interested in selling either of these apps? I'm working with a big education buyer right now who's looking to acquire apps like this.

What are your thoughts?

primico

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey, thanks for the very nice compliment. Since it is just me building these apps, I put a lot of late nights, so I don't think anyone would offer what I think the apps are worth. The Book Magic app is extremely complex because it allows users to upload to Amazon cloud and other users to download from there, and even a website at PrintPad for non-iPad users to read the books. I also haven't put any effort into marketing or anything so I might want to give that a try first to see if I can get any momentum behind these. However, if the marketing efforts of my single-person company don't succeed, then I would definitely consider selling to a larger company that has more resources to help it succeed.

gpraysman

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I completely understand and encourage you to do that. The buyer I'm working with would probably be more interested in Math Write than Book Magic. Based on just giving it a quick overlook, I'd say I could probably get you in the neighborhood of $10,000 for Math Write, but obviously I'd have to learn more.

Either way, I wish you the best and if you decide to sell in the future, just let me know and I'll give you a more precise valuation for your work. Cheers!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods