- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
WrapClap - new bubble shooter for iPad
You’ve probably popped bubble wrap just for once. But WrapClap by GunHead games takes this casual amusement to a whole nother level.
For examples in Arcade Mode your task is to pop only highlighted bubbles, otherwise you won’t last long. Bubbles are coming faster as level increases. As you gain energy you can spend it on small and big bombs that may be useful to get rid of the whole sector of bubbles. If you play long enough, you’ll see some interesting bonuses that are not discussed in the game’s tutorial.
Another mode is for a slow-paced, relaxing game with different pastel backgrounds.
WrapClap is firs real bubble-shooter only of iPad with nice visual style (especially compared to other bubble wrap simulators) and sounding. According to developers, new features are underway.
“Aim well, use combos and bombs effectively to get a top score.”
iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wraps...mUvbUpU1932438
Last edited by GunHead; 10-01-2012 at 04:15 AM.
- 10-06-2012, 05:12 AM #2
- By appbuzz in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2011, 08:47 AM
- By appbuzz in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2011, 06:53 AM
- By Bertin in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2011, 11:37 AM
- By Bertin in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2011, 11:36 AM
- By jackwillson44 in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2011, 05:21 AM